I can see the finals series already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

NYEagle

Bencher
i have seen enough to know how the finals series will play out.

Manly will beat Cronulla or Balmain in week 1 at Brookvale (I’ll be there by way - do say hi).

In week 2, Manly will play the loser of the 1v4 game which will be a bruised and battered Souths who will limp back up the coast from a crushing defeat in Melbourne. Nice win - on we go

Having done that, we then take on the winner of Roosters vs Canberra. Tough one. Who do we want?, well probably Canberra because we will have a level of confidence having beaten them both times this year and recently in Canberra too. I think they will be fresher than the Roosters who will lack confidence after losing tonight. Manly-Canberra should make for a highly entertaining game, and I can see Cherry slotting the late field goal already. Canberra are out of field goals anyway having wasted three against Cronulla.

Now on to the grand final, who will our opponents be?....well we should be celebrating having avoided Melbourne to get our grand final spot, and quite frankly, and you never know this in advance, but they may even have gotten their heads lopped off by a resurgent Brisbane coming through the other side, although it would more likely be a sloppy seconds Roosters they will finally kill off so we will have to play them.

Either way, not a bad result. Got to the grand final having avoided a battering by Melbourne and should be nice and fresh for the big one. I think I’ll get my tickets tonight.

NYEagle

Manly will beat Cronulla or Balmain in week 1 at Brookvale (I’ll be there by way - do say hi).

In week 2, Manly will play the loser of the 1v4 game which will be a bruised and battered Souths who will limp back up the coast from a crushing defeat in Melbourne. Nice win - on we go

Having done that, we then take on the winner of Roosters vs Canberra. Tough one. Who do we want?, well probably Canberra because we will have a level of confidence having beaten them both times this year and recently in Canberra too. I think they will be fresher than the Roosters who will lack confidence after losing tonight. Manly-Canberra should make for a highly entertaining game, and I can see Cherry slotting the late field goal already. Canberra are out of field goals anyway having wasted three against Cronulla.

Now on to the grand final, who will our opponents be?....well we should be celebrating having avoided Melbourne to get our grand final spot, and quite frankly, and you never know this in advance, but they may even have gotten their heads lopped off by a resurgent Brisbane coming through the other side, although it would more likely be a sloppy seconds Roosters they will finally kill off so we will have to play them.

Either way, not a bad result. Got to the grand final having avoided a battering by Melbourne and should be nice and fresh for the big one. I think I’ll get my tickets tonight.

NYEagle

Lock it in Eddie.

NYEagle

I disagree on one point - I don’t think the Rorters will have their heads down after last night at all, I think they tanked it. Next week they replace a whole lot of players with fresh ones, and keep rolling on. They would’ve all known going into last night’s game that they were quite happy to drop that one.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that we got beaten by Melbourne last week, BTW. There was no way known any team (let alone Manly) would be allowed to beat the purple pricks 3x in a season, so we’ve got one up our sleeve if we happen to meet them in the big one. And you’d have to think there will be far too many people watching the GF for the officials to attempt anything too obvious, fix-wise...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8