I am torn, it is tough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a predicament I find myself in at the moment, a true love vs hate battle

I loathe the Melbourne Storm, everything about them from the top of the club to the bottom of Billy the Grub's boots. For me, they are impossible to support

But here is where it gets tough, tomorrow night they play the Warriors. As always, I would love to see the Storm get a massive touch up

However, with the position we are in and the comp being so tight, the best result is a big Storm win, and that will be the case for the rest of the season, the Storm having success will be a good thing in our run into the finals

Is extremely tough though to put aside my hate of Melbourne because of my love for Manly

A big storm win, a couple of big fights resulting in key storm players being put to sleep, and a couple of lengthy suspensions for storm players.  Seriously though, we play them at Brookvale in round 22 so i hope they win all their games bar that one.  And i hope we beat them 40 - nil then.

It could also be a case of how the scum can throw games to influence the table this time of the season which I think they have done over the last month.

MissKate link said:
It could also be a case of how the scum can throw games to influence the table this time of the season which I think they have done over the last month.
..yeah kate for sure.. they wont be easy on us though, never ..  that 40-0  hurts.. in their minds..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4