I am sorry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would like to apologize to players, Des, members, fans, sponsors and children!

I made a massive mistake and I am truly sorry.

Last year I purchased a new jersey and wore it through our many losses in 2020, I suspected it maybe bringing bad luck but who believes in that ****?

New season, new beginnings - without thinking I pulled this jersey on during the first four rounds and nothing changed from 2020 - pathetic efforts and terrible loses. I started thinking this jumper might be cursed. I decided to try wearing my old jerseys and looked what happened - success and joy as we made the top 4.

Well last night complacency got the better of me and the 2020 jumper returned and look what happened - the thing is ducking cursed!

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞 View attachment 19309
That's a sad story TW, is your old jersey receiving the proper counselling it deserves...

Let me save you some grief.

I'm the real reason we lost. I have a policy of not betting on Manly games and last night decided that the odds at 13+ were too juicy. I mean come on. $10.

I should have known I am the mock.

I've been to 3 grand finals. 1982. 1983. And 2013. Do I need to say more ? Why ? Why football gods are you so cruel ? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
I would like to apologize to players, Des, members, fans, sponsors and children!

Last year I purchased a new jersey and wore it through our many losses in 2020, I suspected it maybe bringing bad luck but who believes in that ****?

New season, new beginnings - without thinking I pulled this jersey on during the first four rounds and nothing changed from 2020 - pathetic efforts and terrible loses. I started thinking this jumper might be cursed. I decided to try wearing my old jerseys and looked what happened - success and joy as we made the top 4.

Well last night complacency got the better of me and the 2020 jumper returned and look what happened - the thing is ducking cursed!

Well it’s been put back in the cupboard next to the 2007 jersey never to be worn again - I am sorry 😞 View attachment 19309
i feel your pain, straight after the 2011 gf there was a jersey released with the names of the top 25 on it. loved the look and ordered straight away.
i don't think i need to go into what went down after that.
the jersey hasn't seen the light of day since 2012

Burn it 🔥🔥🔥

I am copping sht left right and centre in my tall poppy area where they love to see Manly lose

I am not sorry , I just feel sorry for those lost NRL souls that get pleasure when Manly lose

Because....

There are 2 types of NRL supporters

The Manly Sea eagles Supporters

And the lost souls of the NRL

OMG I was wearing mine too!

You need to wear it inside out for one game and then turn it upside down and shake it flip it back to right way , swing it around your head place the jersey back on
And there you go all will be fine the curse will be broken and you can continue to wear any jersey you like
Just to be safe though, wait till next year to try it.

Burn that thing, lol

while all of the above seem plausible I'm afraid to say I am indeed the reason we got pumped by the scum.

It all started at the beginning of the year when I foolishly did a deal with the devil ( sorry @God )....

I have 2 sporting loves in life at the moment. The mighty sea eagles and F1's honeybadger Daniel Ricciardo.

It transpires that in a dream all the way back in March I had to make a choice of either Manly winning this year OR Daniel Ricciardo being F1 World champion. I chose Manly wand have felt terrible every weekend this year when DR was ****e and useless. However, the sea eagles were flying so I took the pain for the gain.

And here we are this weekend. I fancy that Lucifer himself has decided to play silly devils and after we got pumped he's only gone and let DR win the Italian GP.......Farkkkkkkkkk

Im attempting to get in touch to reaffirm my commitment to the original deal so crosses crossed it reverts to DR being ****e and we start winning again.

I knew this was someone’s fault, and it was YOU

Pack that thing away and let’s win big tonight.

NYEagle

So @The Wheel what have you decided to wear tonight ??
7B1506CC-F462-4ADB-916B-3DC4B24A6FF8.jpeg

An old faithful

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7