I am extremely positive that we can beat the Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cyber bully lol, always have a laugh when that one is yanked out. So you are cyber bullying Geoff Toovey on that logic ?

Just calling it as I see it.

A forum is a place of differing views and opinions, you aren't really endearing yourself a great deal when you keep spouting that your opinion is the only realistic and valid one

Cyber bully lol, always have a laugh when that one is yanked out. So you are cyber bullying Geoff Toovey on that logic ?

A forum is a place of differing views and opinions, you aren't really endearing yourself a great deal when you keep spouting that your opinion is the only realistic and valid one

Kiwi Eagle said:

Exactly, you should respect opinions of others and not begrudge them that right.
I read many things on here that I dont agree on but I respect others opinions.
I don't write trash like "Put out the Dog Bowl"....I will never treat a fellow supporter like that.

My comments about Toovs was what I thought at the time.
I really think that he should get more out of this talented team.

And what is wrong with me professing that I love the eagles for 44 years. You dont even respect people writing that.
You must be a damn hard person to get along with in real life.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Exactly, you should respect opinions of others and not begrudge them that right.
I read many things on here that I dont agree on but I respect others opinions.
I don't write trash like "Put out the Dog Bowl"....I will never treat a fellow supporter like that.

My comments about Toovs was what I thought at the time.
I really think that he should get more out of this talented team.

And what is wrong with me professing that I love the eagles for 44 years. You dont even respect people writing that.
You must be a damn hard person to get along with in real life.

You wrote trash like "toovs is crap" etc so hop down off the high ground on the respect front. How many topics did you start to say that the other night ? That's what annoyed people reading it over and over, 1 was enough

Nothing wrong with you professing whatever you like, but remember that old saying about people professing things too much

Very easy to get along with, no trouble at all, the numerous people off this site that I know could tell you that.

Now back to footy, this crap must be boring everyone

You wrote trash like "toovs is crap" etc so hop down off the high ground on the respect front. How many topics did you start to say that the other night ? That's what annoyed people reading it over and over, 1 was enough

Nothing wrong with you professing whatever you like, but remember that old saying about people professing things too much

Very easy to get along with, no trouble at all, the numerous people off this site that I know could tell you that.

Mr InviswannahangoutnobigDEAL! said:
Are you sure we can beat the Titans Elvis, because if we can the rest is a walk in the park.

Actually, with the way the titans are playing at the moment Mr Invis wanna hang out no big deal........I can't say with confidence we can get over the top of them:(

Kiwi Eagle said:

What is that saying?

BTW Lets smoke the peace pipe...We are all fellow supporters

Mr InviswannahangoutnobigDEAL! said:
Are you sure we can beat the Titans Elvis, because if we can the rest is a walk in the park.

Actually, with the way the titans are playing at the moment Mr Invis wanna hang out no big deal........I can't say with confidence we can get over the top of them:(

Kiwi Eagle said:

What is that saying?

BTW Lets smoke the peace pipe...We are all fellow supporters

Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah,i didn't see Toovey on the field so i didn't know where the hate against him was coming from and that **** me,Toovey is the last of the
loyal and should be respected,i know i know you blokes reckon Beaver,but Toovey never played for a different team anywhere in the world after us,Beaver did,Tooves deserves our respect for such high loyalty and i will support him until i die,he is the purest embodyment of this very club

Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah,i didn't see Toovey on the field so i didn't know where the hate against him was coming from and that **** me,Toovey is the last of the
loyal and should be respected,i know i know you blokes reckon Beaver,but Toovey never played for a different team anywhere in the world after us,Beaver did,Tooves deserves our respect for such high loyalty and i will support him until i die,he is the purest embodyment of this very club

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6