I’m so excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doubly excited as a new era is about to start for Manly .Our youngsters and coaches will not let us down and hopefully we can keep them all for the next couple of years .

I’ve been pessimistic & haven’t watched a game since the 2013GF robbery. I even tried selling all my memorabilia. I’m considering trying to watch a game this season 🤦‍♂️
Haven't watched a game since 2013....the mind boggles

I can feel a vibe similar to 2006 - 2007 where Manly are on the brink of a good run with youthful talent coming through and a few stars already on deck to create a hungry, competitive team - this is Exciting and with some new heads in charge, could see a combination of more robust competitive footy and more attacking options.

I’ve been pessimistic & haven’t watched a game since the 2013GF robbery. I even tried selling all my memorabilia. I’m considering trying to watch a game this season 🤦‍♂️
Good to hear , but we are going to need some patience.

I’m looking for improvement, I’m not expecting a world beating side on the first month.

But I’m hoping for a side with a bit of intestinal fortitude by mid year.

I can feel a vibe similar to 2006 - 2007 where Manly are on the brink of a good run with youthful talent coming through and a few stars already on deck to create a hungry, competitive team - this is Exciting and with some new heads in charge, could see a combination of more robust competitive footy and more attacking options.
Yep that’s where I am at too , probably the 2005-2006 vibe , a couple of players short but all the building blocks in place.

In total agreement with this @maxta . 2023 could be a real breakout year for a number of our younger players. I can see Condon, Bullemore and Tuilagi all in the seventeen by season's end. Go Manly.

Injuries. Injuries. Injuries. Our side doesnt have much in the way of back up players at present. Unlike some teams, injuries really cruel the Sea Eagles. They are top 8 and perhaps higher if they can keep most of their top side on the field. Last year was a disaster with injuries constantly disrupting the team stability. Have that again and we'll again be in the bottom half.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4