Hypothetical

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
If Michael Witt and Brent Kite had been selected to play in an "Australia A" side, do you think the club would bar their participation?

I dont think they would block them from playing. For the fear that a player with the profile of Kite being barred would be bad press.

What better experience for our rookie of the year to be playing rep footie. Then again, Bennet doesn't let Hunt play reps, and its looking like a good move on his part.

Hunt hasn't played rep fotty because the rep teams haven't invented a tank top for him to wear yet.

Dessie is doing the wrong thing by the players not letting them play for New Zealand A.

They would only improve their skills by playing with better quality players. Would the club stop BK from playing for Australia A? Not likely.

Witt playing for Australia A. He has more chance of winning lotto tomorrow night.

Let them play for god's sakes. It's ONE game !! At least they'll be training rather than holidaying.

Well they didnt stop Stewy from playing for the junior kangaroos thing against PNG last year when he scored 3 tries

It is a very strange decision by the club. Probably trying to ensure they don't end up with extra commitments during season '06.
Let 'em play - everyone deserves a shot a higher honours.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6