Hypathetical I asked to Knight Fan on THEIR Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Originally Posted by Ryan

Could I ask you guys a few hypothetical questions just for my own sake?

1. If I were to offer you Jason King, for any of your 1st choice props (including those on the bench) would you take him? Who would you swap him for?
2. If I were to say to you, would you like to swap Kurt Gidley for Michael Monaghan, what would you say?

1- Wouldn't want a bar of him, he's injury prone and like Jason Ryles is soft.

2- Yes i would swap him, Kidley is overated and has nothing going for him except defense. Monaghan is very gifted naturally and sh*ts on Kurt as far has attacking skills go.

Interesting eh?

"Like Jason Ryles." To be compared in any way to Jason Ryles is too big a compliment for that passenger.

"Monaghan is very gifted naturally."

After watching Andrew Johns for the last 10 years and Matthew Johns for a lot of that time you think they would know what "gifted naturally" would look like.

The only thing this hypothetical proves is that Newcastle fans are moronic..... naturally.

To pick the statement of a random Newcastle fan and bother posting it on anywhere but MSE is concerning.

jason ryles and jason king in the same breath, wish we has someone as "soft" as Ryles right now!

look how awesome Kite was playing next to Ryles, hes not quite the same next to King is he!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4