Hurry back Jorge .. we need you!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge was at times incredible like the 2012 finals series and all of 2015 once he returned from injury. Sadly no way back for this club favourite now with Saab + Garrick going well plus some really promising up and comers on the way
Yep , sad really but that’s footy!!

I'll be surprised if we don't see Tippytoes get some First Grade experience leading into the finals. He is still yet to debut for us and we signed him for four years, which must mean he is well thought of, or at least was well thought of pre-signing.

I'll be surprised if we don't see Tippytoes get some First Grade experience leading into the finals. He is still yet to debut for us and we signed him for four years, which must mean he is well thought of, or at least was well thought of pre-signing.

I've only seen him a few times in the Reggies, and I've gotta say that he was way off the pace defensively.
In fact he was downright diabolical against North Sydney (had half a game at centre from memory).

Was playing at centre though, so that brings its own challenges.

I think Saab has been important in turning some half chances into tries but ironically, the best attribute that Taufua possesses, is the area where Saab needs most improvement. Helping us out of yardage. Saab does not carry enough, nor is it effective enough. He is lucky we have Trbo and Garrick who are both excellent in this area.

If Suli can play like he did last week, he could be an option on the wing due to his strong carries in the backfield, which is finals footy, are so important. Brian To'o - exhibit A.

I think Saab has been important in turning some half chances into tries but ironically, the best attribute that Taufua possesses, is the area where Saab needs most improvement. Helping us out of yardage. Saab does not carry enough, nor is it effective enough. He is lucky we have Trbo and Garrick who are both excellent in this area.

If Suli can play like he did last week, he could be an option on the wing due to his strong carries in the backfield, which is finals footy, are so important. Brian To'o - exhibit A.
Agree

Garrick's best improvement this year has been his yardage. He always almost makes some PCM which last year - he was probably making negative PCM.

I still love Saab at the back because I can't remember the last time he's dropped a ball (was it that Dragons game in rd 3?)

Agree tho... would love him to dig in a bit more... needs to get involved and emulate a bit of To'o

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4