Hurry back Jorge .. we need you!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can he tackle the likes of Mitchell and Sivo? If not I suppose he could still use his speed to be first to line up behind our posts while the conversions are taken

how do we know if he can tackle them or not if you don’t blood him...I guess we will never know if Des keeps him sidelined.

you wouldn’t think a little fella like Corey Thompson could tackle them either but he does it week in week out with no fear.

we should have bought thompson on cheap would have been good buy

Last edited:
don't think you've seen much that has an inch of positivity to it

jorge is garbage. no thanks. would prefer:
1. Koula
2. Funa
3. Tuipolotu
4. Harper
5. Parker
6. Simona
7. George Rose
ahead of Jorge Taufua on the wing in our side
The backline was looking good till you got to gorgeous George at 7, but there again he couldn't stuff at much as DCE

Desperate when Jorge is getting called upon.
Jorge can't catch, leaves wing to be beaten on the outside and is as slow as a turtle.
We do not have 1 decent winger or centre. Cut the lot an re invest
and don't forget the turn and burn!

I read all of these thoughts about Jorge coming back to 1st grade and I get misty eyed thinking about his strength and determination.

Then I remember last season and I say to myself "Nah!"

hahah nah wasnt a backline was an order of wingers i'd prefer over Jorge

But Georgie Rose at 7 would be a beautiful sight to see
I'd love to see how meters he got per game?

Having said that what a great individual is George! Was at a Allstars game in Newcastle and was in a box full of fantastic kids and mums with disabilities. George gave me his all access card so I could take one on one the kids and others into the dressing rooms. The players were awesome talking to the kids and the mums ( who particularly liked talking JT in his towel....)

Great night which created lifetime memories curtesy of the great man!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2