Hurrell has been granted a released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hurrell on the Goldy....LMAO
I hear the local defence lawyers have already offered their services....

Titans have confirmed they are in negotiations but they also say they are not the only club in talks with him. I'm assuming manly are the other club. And TBH I would love him if he could turn around his form

So... If you were a Kiwi where would you want to play. NZ on the northern beaches or cockwomble land. Decisions decisions...

I read the headline and I thought this was going to be about the incident he got busted while driving in a car a couple of years ago...

I note with interest that part of the release deal was that he could not be selected to play for the Titans in their round 17 clash against the Warriors.

Again, the NRL-owned Titans come in and swoop up the prize. Why is this being tolerated and why is there not a bigger stink being made of this by the media? I have real trouble having what is effectively the game's administration run the clubs too.

Again, the NRL-owned Titans come in and swoop up the prize. Why is this being tolerated and why is there not a bigger stink being made of this by the media? I have real trouble having what is effectively the game's administration run the clubs too.

They can 'swoop in' and get the prize because they have like a third of their cap free. They had DCE money that they didn't spend plus more. Have you seen their roster, who would be on big money there apart from Bird and Peats?

I note with interest that part of the release deal was that he could not be selected to play for the Titans in their round 17 clash against the Warriors.

Yeap this clause is becoming more common.

Raiders had the same condition when they signed Tapine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4