How's this for love of a club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
A few of you have heard of what Bradford is going through. Basically a Titans like situation but not as bad for those of you who haven't.

Going broke and having 2 months to get it sorted.

Fans are doing there bit to make sure that the Bulls are staying in.
So are current and ex players :
Jamie Peacock has put up his jersey that he won a premiership and ring that he won with Bradford for auction.
So has Leon Pryce (yes that Leon Pryce - Blackpool Beachs over Bondi).
Also other owners Widnes owner chipped in nd fans from other clubs.
Even rival's Leeds supporters!

It just astounds me that people from other teams are willing to help out a struggling (well financially) team

I'm sure our fans would help out if the Storm or Bulldogs were ever struggling financially, and no doubt they would do the same for us.

The Raiders did similar things on the back of their salary cap scandal in the 90s. People with buckets collecting gold coin donations kept the club alive.

I could never help a team that was associated with super league or team aligned with Report Murdoch, let the bastards die a disgraceful death.

As for the Titans, I do feel for them as they are doing it without any leagues club backing and Michael Searle proping them up out of his own pocket.

MadMarcus said:
I'm sure our fans would help out if the Storm or Bulldogs were ever struggling financially, and no doubt they would do the same for us.

Really? For the Storm? The salary cap-cheating, bastard offspring of Murdoch's super league. Perhaps, maybe for our traditional foes such as Canterbury or St George... or dare I say Parramatta, but certainly I couldn’t see any of our fans helping out the Storm.

As for Bradford, I hope they survive. The game needs a strong presence in north England.

MadMarcus said:

Thats sarcasm at its best ...:D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
OneEyedEagle said:
. . . and Michael Searle proping them up out of his own pocket.

That's good of him.

Are you aware how the money got in his pocket to start with?

Not fully but then again I don't read newspapers and you don't always get the full picture or representation. If he has done the dirty they should go after him but if he has been doing the right thing then full credit to him, I won't lay in the boot mate it doesn't achieve anything.

I would not give a thought to helping the dogs let alone 5 cents. They can rot in the nswrl metro cup if they go broke. As ling as greenbastard is there with Des.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8