Howard's staff 'touch up' wikipedia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Wikiscanner is a software program used by the people at Wikipedia to track who is editing the articles on this user-generated, online encyclopaedia. Their latest audit of users has turned up some interesting results:

THE Prime Minister’s staff has been editing Wikipedia to remove details that might be damaging to the Government. Staff in the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet have made 126 edits on subjects ranging from the children overboard affair to the Treasurer Peter Costello, Fairfax reports.

A new website - Wikiscanner - traces the digital fingerprints of those who make changes to entries in the online encyclopedia. The website points to the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet as the source of the edits.

Wikiscanner also identifies Department of Defence employees as the most prolific Wikipedia contributors in Australia.

Because if it’s not on Wikipedia it didn’t really happen, don’t you know? I guess this throws a new light on Mr Abbott’s comments from the other day: “...if something is off the record it in effect doesn’t exist and there’s nothing wrong with denying something that didn’t exist.”

John Howard has a black armband view of history doesn't it. Talk about literally trying to rewrite the history books.

Talk about desperate measures.

Kinda funny when you recall the army of re-writers employed by big brother in 1984 ...........

Nothing wrong with correcting inaccuracies. I woudn't call wikipedia the most accurate website going around.

Yeh the ones produced by the unions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4