How would you like to live here?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate there is already a thread created on this. Do you read before you post??? Two threads on the same topic is So annoying!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bit harsh Napper!!

Surely you dont think im serious.

And yes...if it were anywhere other than Christchurch i'd like to live in those streets.

Kiwi Eagle said:
That area is completely stuffed I think, very few will be living there !

That's ****ed up. Whats the rough estimate on people unable to live in their homes in the whole city? Massive amount?

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
That area is completely stuffed I think, very few will be living there !

That's f***ed up. Whats the rough estimate on people unable to live in their homes in the whole city? Massive amount?

Mate it is massive !! The population of the city has dropped from 400,000 to around 320,000 the last I heard

The east side of town in the worst which is where this place is. I'm more central but the area where I am living, 80% of it is being bulldozed

Stevo said:
On the upside, if you opened a building materials recycling depot before the quakes struck you'd make a fortune.

I work at a place that supplies painting and decorating accessories, some of our stuff flies our the door now. Sold over $100,000 worth of carpet protector last month locally

maybe thats what we need to get the economy going, earthquakes each year in a capitol, rotating of course

I have the misfortune of working in campsie this morning. It's shocking, and they can't use an earthquake as an excuse. No bulldogs pride on display at all. This is dog territory right?

KE - has there been a decision made on the fate of Lancaster Park?

Mals said:
KE - has there been a decision made on the fate of Lancaster Park?

An insurance company has said they could repair it for around 140mil but the government department have already put a red line through it so doesnt look like sport will be played there again. There are plans for a new covered 35,000 seat stadium in the rebuild plan that got released

Personally I'd love to see Lancaster Park back to its original use, as a cricket ground, but that won't happen because Canterbury Cricket are hellbent on turning my clubs home ground into an international stadium

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4