How will the Monaghan Saga affect the team tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Sure they are professional footballers but what happens in private lives definitely affects form on the field.

Big question is what the speculation about Monas/Orford might have on the team, both tonight and for the rest of the season.

Will we come out and play out of our skins or will be we affected by the other distractions.

If ever Monas needed a big game it is tonight.

well it depends on what actually is going on.. if its true what his manager says... we will know if Monas has a shocker and is completely uninterested.. .

as opposed to his usual stunning efforts at night against top teams.for crying out loud.there is only ever one reason why people dont pay big money for a particular product.no different here.the people who matter,my friends,dont see value for money.if you think you know better than des,crusher,bozo etc when it comes to assessing cattle a corso street march to save this "local boy" is obviously the way to go.it worked for the bunnies.

If he performs in attack like he did against the bulldogs he can start to pack his bags. Nothing short of a big one will cut it with me.

long time manly legends like bozo,fatty and gartner left the club with less fanfare than this hysterical rubbish and this current "local boy" would not buckle the boots of those blokes as a player.what the hell is going on!are we this used to losing!unbelieveable.

as opposed to his usual stunning efforts at night against top teams.for crying out loud.there is only ever one reason why people dont pay big money for a particular product.no different here.the people who matter,my friends,dont see value for money.if you think you know better than des,crusher,bozo etc when it comes to assessing cattle a corso street march to save this \"local boy\" is obviously the way to go.it worked for the bunnies.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WE ARE MANLY, no player or manager is bigger than the club, if this guy thinks he can hold the club ranson and carry on like a pork chop, he and his player can take a running jump. Enjoy England mate,m heard its nice over there. When your freezing your arse off running out in the sludge and snow, thank Mr Banaghan.

This bloke has not played two seasons with this club. You would have thought we where hearing about a another Geoff Toovey.

I admire Monaghs passion, i like watching him play, i would not be upset to see him sign again! But thanks to his managers carryings on, and making accusations in the press about anti tampering etc, is not a great way to help negotiations.

For him to come out that strongly suggests Monaghs is as good as gone as its beyond the point of no return, so suggest we get used to it people.

If banagahan was a responsible magager and played his cards right, Monaghs could have signed, led his team to a strong semi finish this year, then be part of an even stronger squad possibly with Orford and King next year.

Interview from 2ky this morning. From ME.

- There is no offer on the table from Manly.
- He spoke to Des yesterday AM...both agreed to look at it early next week and try and keep it out of the Media to clear things for Friday night
- Then heard CEO cummings say to Media that Monas wanted 30% more money, which Banaghan said is rubbish.
- Banaghan said he had heard from two sources that Orford & King were stitched up, and TK suggested this will prob. be investigated by NRL anti tampering.
- Finished by saying that Monas is Manly NRL Captain and wants to stay at manly more than anything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6