How will the media treat a loss?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Guys, just say we go into this match against souths on the weekend, a team struggling for a win, lingering close to their inaugral spoon position; what would happen if we lost?

Keeping in mind that manly are missing the following due to various reasons:

Kite
Kennedy
Menzies
Heckenberg
Hill
Leuluai
Cleal
Matai
G Stweart

Do you think the media would use a loss, coupled with the monaghan saga to depict a side on the fall or will they say it as it is and defend manly's loss like they have the Bulldogs, Roosters, Knights, St George all season. Just another side missing a lot of players?

As much as I would like it to be told as it is, I feel we would be dragged through the dirt over a loss this weekend and thats why I think its most important to win this one.

They'd say that we failed the depth test. Against the Bunnies, you'd maybe have to say fair enough. We couldn't have it at a better time given who we play over the next few weeks.

If we do lose and that's a big if imo, I want to see us get a bit of a kick in the bum by the media, it'll give us extra motivation for the next week.

We wont lose though, it's still a pretty class 13 that we are fielding. The extra desperation that may not have been there because of the low ranking of the opponent will now be brought with the enthusiasm of young players being given a shot in the big time. It won't be one sided but I'm pretty confident.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4