How we can help our team beat Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Hopefully we can dispense with posts about any perceived deficiencies in our last win, and get onto how, as fans, we can help lift our players this Friday night (and influence the referees).

Melbourne is now under the spotlight for its wrestling. So, let's make huge noise when they do it against us. If we can all go up as one, yelling 'wrestle' or simple roaring our displeasure then it may gain us a penalty or two.

Also, if those clever enough to make signs concentrate on the wrestling aspect of Melbourne's game then it can't hurt.

I get the feeling that refs will start cracking down on Melbourne's tactics more as the finals approach.

I'd like to think that we fans do play a small part in the success of our team. This is the last time we'll see them at Brookie this year. We need to be proud and loud.

Everyone getting to the game so that we have a full house would be the best.

An atmosphere like our previous semi final would be fantastic.

The Who said:
Hopefully we can dispense with posts about any perceived deficiencies in our last win, and get onto how, as fans, we can help lift our players this Friday night (and influence the referees).

Melbourne is now under the spotlight for its wrestling. So, let's make huge noise when they do it against us. If we can all go up as one, yelling 'wrestle' or simple roaring our displeasure then it may gain us a penalty or two.

Also, if those clever enough to make signs concentrate on the wrestling aspect of Melbourne's game then it can't hurt.

I get the feeling that refs will start cracking down on Melbourne's tactics more as the finals approach.

I'd like to think that we fans do play a small part in the success of our team. This is the last time we'll see them at Brookie this year. We need to be proud and loud.

Like it, like it a lot

A very VOCAL crowd is equivilent to an extra player.

Don't hold back. Get to the game, scream your head off and leave the game with no voice!

Darren could kill Smith and spend the rest of his life getting his bowel plowed, everybody wins yeah?

Win win

The Eagle said:
Darren could kill Smith and spend the rest of his life getting his bowel plowed, everybody wins yeah?

Win win

Is there ever going to be a point where your posts manage a grade above idiotic? BTW that is rhetorical and you needn't reply. Your obsession with everyone's arse is just not funny.

As for the boys on Friday I would love to see the full house sign and it is certainly deserved for this clash.

The best way to help the boys win this week is to pack out Brookie. It's the last home game for the year and it's time to show the rest of the competition that we are here and wanna win.

And can we stop playing music when the opposition score? What's that all about? There should be deathly silence if melbourne score points against us at Brookvale not music to celebrate the fact....

I say instead of a sacrificial slaughter of a goat we burn the goat photos instead

Contain Smith
Contain Smith
Contain Smith
Did i mention - contain Smith.
Apart from that, match the entensity because they have won the 1% plays that add up all season.
They also win most play the ball battles creating time for Smith to create a roll on in & attack, so dominate in defence.
Virtually opposite in attack where they get numbers into tackles & peel off better than most teams slowing the game down till they defensively have a solid line. Important to create 1 on 1's allowing quick play the balls & bend their defence.

Look we need a scarfice. A no name reserve grader needs to play and take smith out like **** his knee real good. Now we may lose the game but it would **** the storms season. Stand up Terry Terry you could do this do this lol

bob dylan said:
Brookie4eva said:
Send Tonya Harding round to Billy Slater's and Cameron Smith's houses :D :D

No, No , No.

Lorena Bobbitt would be much better.

I still stand by my suggestion, I know they both have knees, but with those two I'm not sure Lorena Bobbitt would be of much use.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8