How was this legal even in 2007?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stuey D

Penrith last night reminded me of our steely resolve in 2008 which I believed was partly generated by this incident....

Imagine how many weeks he would have got for that tackle in 2022!

Penrith last night reminded me of our steely resolve in 2008 which I believed was partly generated by this incident....

Imagine how many weeks he would have got for that tackle in 2022!
Crocker was an A grade cat and that night summed it up. Took out our best player so called legally and it won the drizzle what it turned out a tainted grand final.

Sport and karma have a habit of revenge and If I remember Crocker had busted ribs in 2008 after being pummelled by the Beaver and Choc and a score line of 40-0 that ensured it was the day from hell for this idiot!

I think Snake still maintained possession. Remarkable considering he was knocked out.
That incident, live and at real speed, was sickening.

Agree, just as Mad Dog should have been sent off in the 1997 GF.
Yep 100 percent on mad dog as well.

Chief Harrigan made about 20 head highs as well. He even laughs about it now saying that he told the team that’s what he was going to do because no one gets sent off in a GF.

Can still picture that tackle and can't believe we didn't even get a penalty for it. It took out our most dangerous attacking weapon and sucked whatever oxygen we had from scoring the try on half time getting us back into the game.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

It was a horrible feeling on the bus back to the northern beaches that day. made worse by the fact that the cheating scum robbed us of a premiership that was truly ours as we discovered later. I also went the next year to the 40 - 0 the next year. What a contrast.

It was a horrible feeling on the bus back to the northern beaches that day. made worse by the fact that the cheating scum robbed us of a premiership that was truly ours as we discovered later. I also went the next year to the 40 - 0 the next year. What a contrast.
I watched it in the Sports bar at Manly Leagues with my wife back then J1, what a game and what a celebration when the players got back. All of the bitterness from 2007 was washed away that night, got back to where we were staying at the North Head Barracks Hotel back then in the wee sml hours of the morning..lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4