How to submit an article, login, enter the tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

As you can see I rushed the new site into a live state, for the main reason of getting the tipping comp up and running.

However now that the new site is up and running, news should no longer be posted to the forums. Your login, when you login at the top of the screen, and using your forums credentials will log you in across the entire site.

Once logged in if you go to Articles >> Submit Article you can submit a news article, nice and simple.
It will, once I publish it, post a topic in the forums for discussion. I am still working on some other parts but wanted to get the site up and can work on them moving forward.

For the tipping comp, all you have to do is go to the tipping comp and enter your tips, the system handles the rest.

Payment can be through paypal, or upon special request I will either allow direct deposit and mailing money.

Please let me know of any glitches or issues you find as soon as you can either by mail or in the forums or private message.

Cheers
Dan

just tried the tipping comp and it says you are not logged in
so how did I post ? *scratches head again*

Robbia,
I need to publish the articles first. This is so that they are formatted correctly and also so some nufty doesn't start logging spam and other crap on the front page. I have published them now. You should see them on the front page and the related forum post

Berkley Eagle - This would indicate that you are logged into the forum only. Please login using the login form in the pink bar in the upper right hand corner. Your login details should be your forum details

Publishing your articles as we speak as well :)

yup. I get an email everytime one is submitted and I then go and post it

Thanks guys. I am slowly making new improvements each day as well. last 3 forums posts are now displayed under each news articles as well

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8