How to strengthen your immunity during the coronavirus pandemic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Take care of your selves feathered friends ....

As the coronavirus situation intensifies, you might be wondering: how can I keep myself healthy?
The answer lies in following the latest guidelines on social distancing, proper handwashing and your local stay-at-home directives.
Physical activity, meditation, stress management and adequate sleep are all ways to strengthen your own immune system.

And there is nothing like a shot of adrenaline to make your immunity stronger, and when you join up as a member the adrenaline floods your body of goodness :);):cool:

And if us Manly fans do not join up and support our Great club through club membership .

Our great club will be joining .....
The North Sydney Bears
The Newtown Jets
The Western Reds
The Adelaide Rams

This Corona Virus is Real and so is our Extinction
The great news is ....
Passion always Prevails !
download.jpg

I've been trying a different tack and so far it's working. The hand sanitizer/wipes all have alcohol in them so it got me wondering, if I fill my body with alcohol to the point where it's seeping out then I will be completely safe. I see nothing wrong with my logic
Have a Guinness for me as well feathered friend .

And if us Manly fans do not join up and support our Great club through club membership .

Our great club will be joining .....
The North Sydney Bears
The Newtown Jets
The Western Reds
The Adelaide Rams

This Corona Virus is Real and so is our Extinction
The great news is ....
Passion always Prevails !
View attachment 14030
Wash your keyboard out with soap .......... Manly should never mentioned in the same breath as any of those loser clubs.

Wash your keyboard out with soap .......... Manly should never mentioned in the same breath as any of those loser clubs.
Actions speak louder than Words feathered friend
Contribution from Passionate Manly people hold the Key that will secure our clubs future .
Our future is in our hands .

By The way mate I am sorry to hear that you are going through challenging times with your business and to lift your spirits and assist our Great club as well It would be my pleasure to donate to you a Manly 2020 club membership.
Please let me know if you are interested so I can organize it with our membership team .
Have a great day @Wombat64

Actions speak louder than Words feathered friend
Contribution from Passionate Manly people hold the Key that will secure our clubs future .
Our future is in our hands .

By The way mate I am sorry to hear that you are going through challenging times with your business and to lift your spirits and assist our Great club as well It would be my pleasure to donate to you a Manly 2020 club membership.
Please let me know if you are interested so I can organize it with our membership team .
Have a great day @Wombat64
Thanks @BOZO ...... very kind of you!. I've been auto renewing my families 5 x memberships for the last 8 years! The kids are at all Uni now but I still pay to keep their annual season passes going and they still try and make as many games as possible.......

It was the comparison with the Adelaide Rams and Western Reds that got me .... those clubs achieved nothing and have no history. I reckon we'll make it through this!

Thanks for the post Bozo. My family are essentially locked down and only going out for supplies once or twice a week and to walk the dog around the local park. Otherwise we are keeping fit through use of skipping ropes, trampoline and body weight exercises, push ups planks etc. not meditating so much but more doing some reflective work with the kids. What really matters right now? What was good about today? What was hard? What can we do differently tomorrow? My partner and I are working from home now and the boys off school as well. Tough times ahead but keeping mentally and physically strong helps. I do acknowledge I’m likely in a more fortunate position than others work wise. I’m thinking of those less fortunate.
Hope all silvertailers and your families are managing well and are safe.
Cheers

Thanks @BOZO ...... very kind of you!. I've been auto renewing my families 5 x memberships for the last 8 years! The kids are at all Uni now but I still pay to keep their annual season passes going and they still try and make as many games as possible.......

It was the comparison with the Adelaide Rams and Western Reds that got me .... those clubs achieved nothing and have no history. I reckon we'll make it through this!
Thank you for your Inspirational and Passionate post @Wombat64
God bless you feathered friend

As long as we have Passionate supporters like you
Our Great club will make it through
Because
Passion Always Prevails
download.jpg

Thanks for the post Bozo. My family are essentially locked down and only going out for supplies once or twice a week and to walk the dog around the local park. Otherwise we are keeping fit through use of skipping ropes, trampoline and body weight exercises, push ups planks etc. not meditating so much but more doing some reflective work with the kids. What really matters right now? What was good about today? What was hard? What can we do differently tomorrow? My partner and I are working from home now and the boys off school as well. Tough times ahead but keeping mentally and physically strong helps. I do acknowledge I’m likely in a more fortunate position than others work wise. I’m thinking of those less fortunate.
Hope all silvertailers and your families are managing well and are safe.
Cheers
Great to hear from you @Waz13 . Great to hear you are coping well in these challenging times that have affected all of us to some extent and some more than others

I believe There is always something positive to come out of every challenging situation
I have found out that Isolation is like being locked up in our cocoon like that caterpillar that focuses on its self and learns how to keep comfortable in its own skin and starts appreciating it self and life more and once it learns how to enjoy self space and to love it self more it grows its wings and flys away from its cocoon much more stronger and happier

It would be nice to hear how every one else is going though these Challenging times .
We might learn something from each other and Inspire each other and assist each other cope better in some way
Would love to hear from you all
wayne-cordeiro-quotes.jpg

Last edited:
Adversity is a choice
Succumb to it or do something constructive and rise above it

We can all take advantage of our Isolation time by learning Self development skills to better our selves and and improve our lives

How to Stay Positive: 11 Smart Habits

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4