How to feel deflated after winning? .... Follow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This Manly team has enough skill in bucket loads to shake the Top 8 and the other top clubs must now know it.

A team can't suddenly possess what Manly did for for the fist 65-70 minutes vs Eels, Cows & Storm.

A team can fix what Manly did in the end of all of those games.

The big IF is whether Manly can get to the Top 8 in time. But if they do, they are more than capable of matching 2021.

Keep an eye on your man in the replay, made some outstanding tackles
Thank you .. will do.. his errors just drive me crazy... hopefully he had no errors as well as his great defence because he is a super one on one defender... sadly though clocks off on the inside at times

Put the last 5 minutes aside and enjoy the weekend with 2 points over the purple scum. It's kept us alive and given us some hope for a better end to the season. Hopefully after the bye we come back firing for a tilt at the top 8. From there who knows. We've shown against Storm, Cows and Parra that we are capable of beating those top teams. Penrith however they're just on another planet.

lol, the same crop that love the can’t beat a decent side line and gave us no chance at all pre match now have to have a moan about beating the Storm. Comical
Mate I’m not in that group at all and have never subscribed to this idea we’ve not beat a top 4 team in 2yrs. However I was beyond annoyed with what we dishes up in that last ten minutes. Especially off the back of the cows game. F/a will decide teams playing finals footy this year and it was dissapointing to see how it finished with such a massive lead. Happy we won of course.

It wasn’t one person’s fault.

If anything, the issue materialised with Garrick’s injury. He clearly wasn’t OK and his attempt on Asofa-Solomona was nowhere near his usual intensity in defence. He hadn’t even gone up into the line, he hung back and was steamrolled. Usually, he make better first up contact and do enough to hold him off until teammates arrived to assist.

It was the next kick off that involved the offside penalty. If we kick that ball down and defend the set, the game probably finishes 36-16.

Then we make a kick off error again. From there, the psychological damage was done.

A fit Garrick, could have potentially prevented the entire fiasco.

Thank you .. will do.. his errors just drive me crazy... hopefully he had no errors as well as his great defence because he is a super one on one defender... sadly though clocks off on the inside at times
Oh, you'll see errors - he wouldn't be Keppie without a couple - but he was hardly alone in those. He also got put on report for contact off the ball late in the game when the Storm were scoring a try. Didn't see too much in it, looked shoulder to shoulder to me, but the commentators suggested he might be in trouble.

Seriously?!
You bag him for kicking the ball this week - that they were never going to get
and bag him for last week for holding the ball - that he lost in a tackle.

Sounds like you prefer he just wasn't playing.
He lost the ball in the tackle (cows game) because he was crabbing across field trying to put Guac over with 90 seconds in the game left when we were up by 2 points. Loose carry. Fair enough if he got a crap pass and fumbled it / they score. Think we can all accept that. But that was not the case.

Like last night, when he put that kick in. Time was about to be blown. Take the tackle and the win. Nope he kicks that ball that "they were never going to get".. were you at the game? I can tell you they were way on top and we were folding like a house of cards. If old mate got a lucky bounce they absolutely could have gone 100m to score. Unlikely but certainly possible.

So yep, I am bagging him for his game management and erratic decision making. We ALL want him to be the best he can be but he needs to get that stuff out of his game unless we are down by 2 points then have a crack..

Put the last 5 minutes aside and enjoy the weekend with 2 points over the purple scum. It's kept us alive and given us some hope for a better end to the season. Hopefully after the bye we come back firing for a tilt at the top 8. From there who knows. We've shown against Storm, Cows and Parra that we are capable of beating those top teams. Penrith however they're just on another planet.
Who are you & what have you done with Mick?!?

Cherry cannot game manage . Simple. Even with 2 seconds remaining he just needs to take the tackle and lock the game up… nope, let’s try a grubber and see what happens . He lost us the cows game and almost lost this one again. All went wrong when he dummied to himself and lost the ball. They then went on their 4 try streak. Des needs to tear shreds off him
Something really really stupid could’ve happened there. Melb player gets out of in goal area and runs length of the field
I almost shocked that it didn’t happen, the way things were going

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8