How to beat Storm and Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have the tools but will they be sharp enough to go the 80 minutes. Im not sure we can keep pressure up and repel pressure well enough

When we need to absorb lots of pressure we need game management and a strong kick chase to turn it around. Too often we go the hopeful path instead of the patient path As a result we havnt practiced the grind often enough to be any good at it , or the understand what steps we need to take to play it. We just havnt lived it enough.

Teams need those backs against the walls wins to galvanise but its the games substance they gain from. Patience, resiilience and waiting for the opportunity will come because it almost always does. We tend to try to make it happen every set of 6 which ultimately opens opportunity to our opposition. Until we get that right and foz is bringing some of it , but he needs to completely run the show for 80 minutes with tom, but keeping dce from rolling the dice at the wrong time is a big key. He has tempered that lately, as foz is stepping up but we need to continue on that run.

Dce has improved his long kicks this season but his spasmodic use of them is hard to understand. He is a strange cat, even though these long kicks turn momentum , create opportunity his under use of them makes them look pre meditated as opposed to reading the play . The knights game was the classic example

Two words.

THE GRIND. no other teams have been able to match the storm or panthers in the middle which has allowed tbeir silky smooth attack to run roughshod over opposition.

If we stay injury free and have a full strength team on the park we can beat anybody. And the best part is they wil know that. As so many pundits are saying its the storm and panthers by a long way but no one would want to play the Turbo charged seaeagles in a sudden death semi or prelim.

So could Des summarise this way;
1. Win the battle of the forwards.
2. Pressure their halves into mistakes

Given the above and with even share of possession, I have no doubt we win.

So could Des summarise this way;
1. Win the battle of the forwards.
2. Pressure their halves into mistakes

Given the above and with even share of possession, I have no doubt we win.
Obviously the storm is a very hard team to beat. 1 thing that may work in our favour is the blowout scores they have racked up in 2021. Almost too easy.

As you mentioned if we get into them and at least match them in possession and forward play we will have a very good chance at the win

Thank god Des is here! His ability to take his teams to a whole new level come finals time is only rivaled by Bellamy in my opinion. I have no doubt that if the injury god's are good to us, we will give this 2021 competition an almighty shake!

just have to match their intensity for the full 80 and definitely complete well . showed against the Panthers 2 nd time around this season that they can almost match them after a pretty ordinary start . Storm are far from unbeatable if sides can stay with them and have the all round ability to trouble them in attack . Manly have the points in them this season [ and agree also if all good on the injury front ] to trouble any side , Des does has plenty of skin in the game now for managing a team through pressure games and if he has the right cattle . Not going to be easy out of a top 4 finish but if in the finals and all going well , no reason why they can not be in some type of contention .

for the riff, just put tom in a spot where he can get on the outside of capewell

capewell is his biatch

If the Panthers are full strength they'll be very hard to beat this year. But as others have said, a few injuries and they are beatable. I think our chances this year come down to having our key players fit. We can beat anyone at full strength.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8