How the 15 clubs can end the eels season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've read that all Parra need to do is provide a doctors certificate. I'd have thought the insurer would get their own doctors in to test the validity of the claim.
Because there's history with watamouths injuries going back some time I think the insurance company would require a lot more than a doctors certificate

There's an unknown factor in all of this, the case against the Worms by Will Hopoate, if he succeeds then the amount agreed to by both parties, less the money the Dogs are paying, has to be included in the salary cap as well.

There's an unknown factor in all of this, the case against the Worms by Will Hopoate, if he succeeds then the amount agreed to by both parties, less the money the Dogs are paying, has to be included in the salary cap as well.
Does anyone know when that case hits the courts ?

2016-05-03 23.12.01.png

I predict that the ruling from Greenturd is going to come back and bite the NRL. Cause if the whining worms finish level with a club on say 28 points and get into the 8 on for and against due to points they accumulated while they were an illegal team, I think come September that the legal industry are going to do very well. Surely the minimum punishment had to be that they have to be ineligible for the finals this season. That is the only fair outcome for the other 15 clubs who are doing the right thing.

Has anyone else seen the meme of Foz-mough together, with Anthony saying to Kieran, 'OK Foz, our job here is done. Time to go home.'

And if so, could they post it? I haven't worked out how to do that on the iPhone.

I've read that all Parra need to do is provide a doctors certificate. I'd have thought the insurer would get their own doctors in to test the validity of the claim.

The last one that went out on a medical took the NRL 6 months to clear.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6