How short are our memories?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Bloody hell Silvertailers. ONE loss to the frikkin Sharks during a season which will forever have a * next to the premiers...... and everyone starts doing their best impersonation of Chicken Licken???

I have just logged on for the first time since the loss, and you wouldn't know we are in the top 8! Apparantly DCE is a myth, Foran is the messiah, Benji marshall is going to come off the bench next weekend, and our forwards couldn't beat an egg?

FFS - has everyone forgotten that we were literally in a pandemic state only a few short weeks ago (or in my case, RIGHT NOW as I live in mebourne). Why have we over reacted so badly to one loss in a game of football with no crowd, in a season that will be consigned as a footnote in history as a premiership valued about as highly as the AMCO cup?

As for `12 gauge rants'? Come on @Woodsie I thought you were better than that!!!!! (I am poking the bear here hehehe)

Anyways - just remember Silvertailers.... no one is in hospital dying of a pandemic, no one is in lockdown, and no one should really care THAT much about a loss to the salary cap, drug cheating mongrels from south of the harbour

Bloody hell Silvertailers. ONE loss to the frikkin Sharks during a season which will forever have a * next to the premiers...... and everyone starts doing their best impersonation of Chicken Licken???

I have just logged on for the first time since the loss, and you wouldn't know we are in the top 8! Apparantly DCE is a myth, Foran is the messiah, Benji marshall is going to come off the bench next weekend, and our forwards couldn't beat an egg?

FFS - has everyone forgotten that we were literally in a pandemic state only a few short weeks ago (or in my case, RIGHT NOW as I live in mebourne). Why have we over reacted so badly to one loss in a game of football with no crowd, in a season that will be consigned as a footnote in history as a premiership valued about as highly as the AMCO cup?

As for `12 gauge rants'? Come on @Woodsie I thought you were better than that!!!!! (I am poking the bear here hehehe)

Anyways - just remember Silvertailers.... no one is in hospital dying of a pandemic, no one is in lockdown, and no one should really care THAT much about a loss to the salary cap, drug cheating mongrels from south of the harbour

I cant believe your attitude . We still have world hunger issues and equality and your concerned about posts. Sheeeeesh

I usually leave it a few days after a loss before returning.

Oh sure I get pissed off when we lose ( more so when we do it badly ) but I generally only last pissed off until the next morning.

But that’s Silvertails can’t remember when it was much different.

Totally unrealistic to expect to win every game and some very key players out but that was still a very winnable game against the Sharks and a loss that was definitely influenced by some below par individual efforts by some Manly players so surely some valid criticism is more then warranted Could even jeopardize Manly "s chance of a top four[ or even final"s ] finish .For instance a dumb ruck antic clearly visible that changed the course of the ist half trend and of course many other deficient examples . They put on 40 points against us and where defence was previously an integral part of the team "s solid performance indicators in the past 18 months or so ., even with weakened squads .

They were flat after an exhausting game, not the end of the world yes. However I still want the asterisk premiership and I loved the Amco Cup in all its forms, and our 2 wins in that. And it should come back.

Here is a radical proposal for you all:
DCE, Tommy T, Jorge, Marty and Jurbo should all be given the rest of the year off to recover from knocks, have a holiday, get some balance back and have some fun.

Rock up next year ready to go.

Let the others flog the dead horse this year.... give some youngsters some game time etc.

if nothing else, how about we at least get them a few games off, or rotate them through the bench?

Im certainly not impacted by a win loss generally. I lived amongst bronco fans all my life so had no one to talk footy with, now im in SA its not water cooler talk so silvertails is where i come to get my footy fix i suppose

Its raw after a loss, like at the pub, feelings are out there. Everyone has a fix, but its out there and its glorious

Team announcement Tuesday reveals nothing , but hope abounds. A little bit of stone kicking for those backing future prospects from inception but its Des. At least we can always assume he is up to something .

Everyone goes a bit Des Hasler by Wednesday . a bit to sober and diplomatic rhetorically speaking.
THen its MIGOTY and its all pretty positive until @mickqld sounds the death bells
The usual cant believe we are not favorites ,

There are small windows inbetween where people nut down and speak footy talk, .

And the dust ups

garrett.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4