How much is too much?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
William Henry Gates III
Net worth: $50 billion
Earnings per year: $3.5 billion*
Earnings per minute: $6,659

The richest man in the world has decided he has enough money, and he's ready to focus on giving it away. With the money he makes every minute, he could buy a new computer every time one crashed. Or, he could double the daily earnings of 6,659 poor families.

Warren Edward Buffett
Net worth: $42 billion
Earnings per year: $2.9 billion*
Earnings per minute: $5,594

Buffett, who has said he doesn't believe in "dynastic" wealth, is giving $30 billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. But he'll have enough left over to leave his kids at least a mini-dynasty. It takes Buffett eight minutes to earn what the median American household makes in a year.

Carlos Slim Helu
Net Worth: $30 billion
Earnings per year: $2.1 billion*
Earnings per minute: $3,995

Slim Helu, a telecom titan, is the richest man on his continent (Latin America). A dedicated art collector with a passion for Rodin, Slim Helu could have saved for only 11 hours and bought the bronze statue "Eve," which sold for $2.4 million at a Sotheby's auction last year.

Ingvar Kamprad
Net Worth: $28 billion
Earnings per year: $1.96 billion*
Earnings per minute: $3,729

The Ikea founder didn't get rich by spending wastefully. Kamprad flies coach and eats at cheap restaurants. With the money he earns every minute, he could buy 24 Lillberg loveseats at his low-cost furniture warehouse.

Lakshmi Mittal
Net worth: $23.5 billion
Earnings per year: $1.65 billion*
Earnings per minute: $3,130

The Indian steel titan launched a hostile bid for rival Arcelor in January, but after months of drama, Mittal seems to be on the road to success. He makes enough money every minute to purchase 108 shares of Arcelor

Paul Allen
Net worth: $22 billion
Earnings per year: $1.54 billion
Earnings per minute: $2,930

The Microsoft co-founder has expanded far beyond technology since he left the firm in 1983. He's invested in oil pipelines, the DreamWorks movie studio, the Seattle Seahawks football team and private flights into space.

Bernard Arnault
Net worth: $21.5 billion
Earnings per year: $1.5 billion*
Earnings per minute: $2,863

The French fashion mogul, who leads LVMH, oversaw all the details of his daughter's wedding last year. With the money he makes every minute, he could buy 143 knockoff Louis Vuitton handbags--or more if he's willing to bargain--on the street in New York City.

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Net worth: $20 billion
Earnings per year: $1.4 billion*
Earnings per minute: $2,664

Prince Alsaud, the nephew of the Saudi king, made waves late last year for giving Harvard and Georgetown $20 million each to expand their Islamic studies departments. If he saved his money for about 16 minutes, he could send someone to Harvard

Kenneth Thomson & family
Net worth: $19.6 billion
Earnings per year: $1.37 billion*
Earnings per minute: $2,610

The media mogul, who died in June, owned 68.5% of Thomson, the company his father founded in 1934. He was an internationally known art collector, who bought Peter Paul Rubens' "Massacre of the Innocents" for $77 million in 2002. Today, it would take him about 20 days to accumulate that much money. No word yet on how his estate will be distributed.

Li Ka-shing
Net worth: $18.8 billion
Earnings per year: $1.3 billion*
Earnings per minute: $2,504

The Hong Kong investor made his fortune in real estate, cell phones, retailing and electric power. Last year, he donated $180 million to the University of Hong Kong and another $40 million to the University of California, Berkeley, even though he never went to college

EARL
Net Worth - $200,000 If i sold all i had.
Earnings per year. $46 000
Earnings per minute 33c

Earl has made a large contribution to his wifes Shopping fund
and childrens "Dad give me money fund".
If Earl was to work for 706 years he could come close to having what Gates has now.If he didnt have to pay things off.

They dead set lay golden bricks those blokes.

Imagine taking 5 miutes out for a dump and knowing you just earned yourself $20,000+

EARL
Net Worth - $200,000 If i sold all i had.
Earnings per year. $46 000
Earnings per minute 33c

Earl has made a large contribution to his wifes Shopping fund
and childrens \"Dad give me money fund\".
If Earl was to work for 706 years he could come close to having what Gates has now.If he didnt have to pay things off.
Very funny but true!

Also true is that compared to 95% of the world's population you are incredibly wealthy and comfortable. To have 3 square meals and a roof over our head puts us ahead big time!!!! :~?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8