How many times will they mention Foran going to the Titans next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nappa

Premium Member
Tipping Member
1ST half - mentioned around 6 times from "commentators"

2nd Half prediction 4 more times

I understand he’s looking to initiate a career-ending injury in his first game for the Titans, as part of a deep cover ploy devised by Des.

Foran has been fantastic this season and certainly outperformed expectations. When I go through our team I wonder how many others can say the same thing? I'd say Guacca and Froggy definitely, and possibly Koala.

Foran has been fantastic this season and certainly outperformed expectations. When I go through our team I wonder how many others can say the same thing? I'd say Guacca and Froggy definitely, and possibly Koala.
Up until a month ago I would've said Tui as well, but since then he's been really average. Seems to have adopted some sort of a stupid skip when he's running towards the defence. And running sideways a lot. Needs to look at how player like Brinton Nikora hit the line in yardage hit ups. Hard, straight and direct. The quickest way from one point to another is in a straight line.

Up until a month ago I would've said Tui as well, but since then he's been really average. Seems to have adopted some sort of a stupid skip when he's running towards the defence. And running sideways a lot. Needs to look at how player like Brinton Nikora hit the line in yardage hit ups. Hard, straight and direct. The quickest way from one point to another is in a straight line.
He does seem to have adopted a number of Tafuaisms with the skip and the funky slow play the ball. On top of that he's added the sideways running. Not great. His #1 attribute that impressed me during his early games was his straight direct hard no-nonsense running. He's gone away from it for some reason.

Guacca's still got so much improvement in him too. It just drives me nuts that he is flat-footed and being turned back under into the teeth of a sliding defence way too often. He suffers from the ad lib nature of DCE and lack of structure on the attacking right. Can you imagine what he would be capable of playing off Foz regularly. We saw glimpses of it this season.

I would also add Garrick into that list. I know he hasn't been as stellar this past month, but boy he has really grown as a footballer this year, IMO.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4