How many do we drop this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The lot of `em.

Oh, you're talking about Manly. I thought you were talking about the Worms :p. I think unless injured (Suli??), the 17 that played tonight might be a lock in for next week.

I haven't been calling for mass changes like some, but we need a strike backline player to cut up the defence when turbo isn't playing. Great win last nite, but my criticism of the team lately is its always on dce alone, there's no weapons in attack in our backline that inserts themselves and scores/sets up try's.. again, we scored 22 points last nite and not a single back was involved bar dce.. if we want to win consistently, a centre, a wing or fullback needs to become more involved in attack and not just wait to get put into a hole.
Suli was tough and ran well before being hurt, but tafau,Parker,Elliot and Garrick were nowhere to be seen during attacking raids..

I haven't been calling for mass changes like some, but we need a strike backline player to cut up the defence when turbo isn't playing. Great win last nite, but my criticism of the team lately is its always on dce alone, there's no weapons in attack in our backline that inserts themselves and scores/sets up try's.. again, we scored 22 points last nite and not a single back was involved bar dce.. if we want to win consistently, a centre, a wing or fullback needs to become more involved in attack and not just wait to get put into a hole.
Suli was tough and ran well before being hurt, but tafau,Parker,Elliot and Garrick were nowhere to be seen during attacking raids..
Agreed. Like Eaglebuzz said unsure how theyre going behind the scenes but feel like they arent keen for Hoppas first game back from ACL to be first grade. Ben Trbojevic don’t think he’s there yet hes pretty young and is still on ballboy duties.

Metcalf carved in the 9s, Schuster is a big body and seems to be the talk for a while now. No NSW Cup or anything this year so if they’re going to get blooded it has to be a bite the bullet scenario.

Suli’s rib looked a bit crook wouldn’t be surprised if he has the week out... not sure if they want to be risking our only other attacking weapon bar DCE with the injury toll. Surely after a big win and a match against the underwhelming Cows is the best opportunity for a young back to be blooded?

Next week I would shift Garrick into Suli’s position, bring Funa onto the wing we’re he seems comfortable and have Metcalf at the back. If AFB is back even more reason to bite the bullet. If Suli is out I feel its essential to bring in a flair player like Metcalf, Hoppa or even Schuster.

Metcalf would have to be the fastest player at the club easily. It is almost a waste not having him in the backline somewhere. Waqa blake scoring that length of the field try was pretty bad to watch given he is not fast.

If Garrick didn't have to come from the other side of the field, he would have caught him rather easily, and the only reason he didn't was because Blake had enough room and enough left in the tank to veer towards the corner. Not saying Garrick would have brought him down in a tackle had he been on the same side of the field to begin with, but at worst he could have slowed him up enough for Parker to finish the job. Jorge didn't even bother to chase. He looked at Blake running up field and started playing hopscotch on the Worms 30 metre line.

The changes this week I imagine will be partly forced and partly not.

Funa for Suli
AFB for Waddell

Paseka to bench OR maybe AFB on bench because he’s been out for a few weeks.

I’m assuming here that AFB will jane the jab.

If Garrick didn't have to come from the other side of the field, he would have caught him rather easily, and the only reason he didn't was because Blake had enough room and enough left in the tank to veer towards the corner. Not saying Garrick would have brought him down in a tackle had he been on the same side of the field to begin with, but at worst he could have slowed him up enough for Parker to finish the job. Jorge didn't even bother to chase. He looked at Blake running up field and started playing hopscotch on the Worms 30 metre line.
I thought Garrick did a good job nearly running him down from the other side of the field. Thats the kind of effort you want to see from your team having a go.

Agreed. Like Eaglebuzz said unsure how theyre going behind the scenes but feel like they arent keen for Hoppas first game back from ACL to be first grade. Ben Trbojevic don’t think he’s there yet hes pretty young and is still on ballboy duties.

Metcalf carved in the 9s, Schuster is a big body and seems to be the talk for a while now. No NSW Cup or anything this year so if they’re going to get blooded it has to be a bite the bullet scenario.

Suli’s rib looked a bit crook wouldn’t be surprised if he has the week out... not sure if they want to be risking our only other attacking weapon bar DCE with the injury toll. Surely after a big win and a match against the underwhelming Cows is the best opportunity for a young back to be blooded?

Next week I would shift Garrick into Suli’s position, bring Funa onto the wing we’re he seems comfortable and have Metcalf at the back. If AFB is back even more reason to bite the bullet. If Suli is out I feel its essential to bring in a flair player like Metcalf, Hoppa or even Schuster.
Hopefully walker is back this week.. Garrick is good on the wing but I lose confidence when we shift him to centres or fullback.. esp with an untested kid like funa on the wing.. an experienced centre wing pairing would carve them up..
Walker to centre, keep cust in 6 and garrick on the wing.. minimal disruptions and adds another spark to the attack...
No idea about who to play at fullback tho, it seems we've been without one the last few weeks so neither garrick nor Elliot have been good

DCE is rubbish and takes too much cap,
blah blah blah.
Marty is rubbish and whats out, blah blah blah
Jake is paid too much for a lock, blah blah blah
Parker is not first grade, blah blah blah

All the supporters of yea little faith will need to remember you don’t win all the games. Just be happy when we do.

With Schuster or Hoppa may still have won and they may have cut that disinterested Eels defence apart...all hypothetical really, but if they don't back it up next week the same questions will appear, that's why its s Silvertails site, to all have different opinions right ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6