How many coaches have lost their jobs after playing Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Can we claim the scalp of Hasler?
We got Chris Anderson's scalp after Manly trounced the Roosters.
We made it pretty shaky for Kevin Moore,

By Ian Mccullough AAP June 06, 2011

Michael Ennis has thrown his support behind under-fire Canterbury coach Kevin Moore and says the players must shoulder the blame for the club's poor recent form.

Despite shelling out for the likes of Frank Pritchard, Aiden Tolman,Kris Keating and Trent Hodkinson in the off-season to bolster an already-powerful squad, the Bulldogs sit in seventh spot on the NRL ladder, just two points ahead of 10th-placed Penrith.

Speculation is mounting Moore will be shown the door following his side's woeful performance in their 38-4 hammering by Manly.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-for-his-sacking/story-fn2mcuj6-1226070494359

There are a couple more coaches who didn't survive after getting belted by Manly, was Graham Murray one?

From memory we did Fittler over too, after we crushed them 56-0

Cancel that, it was Chris Anderson. Freddy took over from him

Pretty sure we did claim Fittler aswell might explains why he bags us any chance he gets that mumble mouth dribbler think it was a 40 something score we put On them ,before robbo took over them we beat them 3 or four times by cricket scores

Thought we may have knocked off 2 roosters coaches?? Could be completely wrong though
I think Fittler knocked himself off. My favourite memory of his short but eventful coaching career was when he got pissed at the Holiday Inn in Townsville and locked himself out of his room. He held a press conference and fined himself $10,000 for his poor behaviour. Not an intellectual giant.

From memory we did Fittler over too, after we crushed them 56-0

Cancel that, it was Chris Anderson. Freddy took over from him

That was my all time favorite game ever. I remember Warren from Fox Sports calling Matai Atilla The Hun (apologies for the spelling !!).

Was just gold.

Whever I'm flat, I watch that bad boy.

That was my all time favorite game ever. I remember Warren from Fox Sports calling Matai Atilla The Hun (apologies for the spelling !!).

Was just gold.

I remember he had a heart attack after the game. And yes, a little part of me was hoping our blowout against the Dogs would lead to something similar with Des (with full recovery of course - I'm not a monster!)

Was just gold.

When I'm flat it's Steve Matai big hits on youtube, man that hit on Dave Tyrell never gets old!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8