How long until the Turbos Jump Ship?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He was close to the best player in the SOO series. Just goes to show how much talent he has.

Couldn't agree more.
Why cant his club coach get those performances out of him on a regular basis , I wonder. ?

The 2 boys have always been Newcastle fans so the temptation to play for them would be strong.
That actually scares the shiitee out of me, I had no idea until Jake mentioned it in n interview. Although they don't need Tom with Ponga. thank god

On the flip side - with champion players like these boys who bleed Manly ....I see a mentally of determination to turn the club around in its darkest hours, back to the powerhouse they grew up supporting as kids.
Manly will come back, always have in the past and will again and these boys will be integral in the rise to prominence.

I was actually interested to hear that they supported Newcastle as kids. Still, they seem pretty committed to me.

That actually scares the shiitee out of me, I had no idea until Jake mentioned it in n interview. Although they don't need Tom with Ponga. thank god

Most on here, not me, seem to think Tom and Ponga are not best suited to the same position.

Last edited:
I was actually interested to hear that they supported Newcastle as kids. Still, they seem pretty committed to me.
Yeh I thought they were local juniors who grew up with Manly blood and even still helped their junior side on weekends ??
If they ended up at Newcastle, would make me physically sick :sick:

There really doesn't need to be any talk around the Trbojevic brothers looking at clubs like Newcastle etc. It isn't going to happen, that hypothetical would be right down the bottom of any list of potential situations.

They , like all young kids follow their hero .... in this case it was Joey Johns ....

... I don't think he still plays for them so we should be safe ....

PSS .... FMD!

I know that not everything in life is certain but on every indication the club means too much to them and has too much significance in their and their family's lives for them to ever consider leaving . They will continue to be on good money at Manly , so that will not be an issue for them to ever consider leaving . If Manly can built a competitive team around them in approaching seasons and no reason why they can not, should have some reasonable opportunity for a premiership tilt and no assurance for this even if they were ever slightly inclined to consider an alternate club

Oh God don’t give the journos and more ideas!
You can tell (especially Jake) that they are frustrated at the moment, but they are loyal they’re not going anywhere. Plus Ben is coming up through the ranks I am sure they all want to play together.

I actually was thinking the same thing. The key with this is to get rid of Barrett before they both come off contract or are near coming off contract. That way, Barrett can't take them with him. Although, to be honest, who would give Barrett a job with the way he has managed Manly. I would think he has until Rd 10 next year and if we are not entrenched in the 8 by that stage, something has to give.[/QUOTE
It's not a case of how Barrett managed Manly, it's a case of how Manly has managed itself.

Let’s not forget they have the great Beaver in their ears, and he’s recently said “ the good times were made so much better after those bad times”.

We’ll come good again, it’s been done before and will happen again.

How long that takes is anyone’s guess!!

This whole thread is nonsense!! The Turbos will be at the heart of our next great team . They are very young and this current adversity will make them better players. Don't forget how the Stewart bothers, whatmough and co became strong players , because they went through similar adversity. Things will turn again!

This whole thread is nonsense!! The Turbos will be at the heart of our next great team . They are very young and this current adversity will make them better players. Don't forget how the Stewart bothers, whatmough and co became strong players , because they went through similar adversity. Things will turn again!

But a hypothetical IF they went elsewhere we would cheer them on.

Goes without saying, I guess.

In fact, if we want to be brutally honest with each other, Tom has regressed badly this year. That is indisputable imo.

I'm sure this will somehow be anyone other than Barretts fault though.
Second year syndrome,he will learn

25CEE4F0-847F-4FD0-836E-253C529F3969.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10