How long before players named as linked to Betting Investigation?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
From reading that ... it appears the sting was changing the official stats for a game ....

... this would involve people other than players thank goodness ...

.. question is .... who is responsible for providing these official figures ... club, private sector or NRL staff ??

I bet they will stick a Manly photo or video to the articles as they roll through.

Just read an article on news.com.au talking about a new reinvestigation investigation into exotic betting on tackle accounts, evidently authorities will be speaking to someone involved who is happy to provide "more information".

Wonder how long it will take for Manly to be implicated?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...rmation-on-betting-sting/ar-BBL8bTt?ocid=iehp

I can read the possible news item already

MANLY IN TROUBLE WITH GAMBLING FRAUD

Seventy two first grade NRL rugby league players including one former Sea Eagles footballer have been identified as having been involved in game fixing. Todd Greenberg stated that serious action will be taken and he will be immediately investigating the Sea Eagles club for entrenched gambling practises on their games. More to come..

How fu@%ing annoying is the comment in the article "The code was then dragged into the middle of a match-fixing investigation two years ago, triggering the establishment of Strike Force Nuralda, which investigated multiple matches involving Manly in 2015 and 2016".......had to specifically name Manly. Was Parramatta not involved in those two matches. What a tosser this Barrett is & I don't mean our Barrett.

This would be the perfect solution to cover up the announcement that we have been cleared of the 'alleged' salary cap/tpa breaches. Most probably leaked to the media on behalf of greenturd

Last edited:
How fu@%ing annoying is the comment in the article "The code was then dragged into the middle of a match-fixing investigation two years ago, triggering the establishment of Strike Force Nuralda, which investigated multiple matches involving Manly in 2015 and 2016".......had to specifically name Manly. Was Parramatta not involved in those two matches. What a tosser this Barrett is & I don't mean our Barrett.
Yeah only we can bag our Barrett.

I heard about this 6 months ago - if it is the same rumour then there is on big scalp on the horizon

Don't even start to get me onto that subject Budgewoi Eagle. Gambling in this country has become in my mind a serious epidemic, and our governments and business owners don't give a s..t.

Even worse, they encourage it and hide under the cloak of strict regulation....gamble responsibly my arse!

Just read an article on news.com.au talking about a new reinvestigation investigation into exotic betting on tackle accounts, evidently authorities will be speaking to someone involved who is happy to provide "more information".

Wonder how long it will take for Manly to be implicated?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...rmation-on-betting-sting/ar-BBL8bTt?ocid=iehp
Not long, since you have brought it up.

What’s that about self-fulfilling prophecies...;)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8