How is this Manly's fault.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
I think, Thurston, wanted it both ways. To get away with a strip of the ball and a possible forward pass which he had a part in himself and, deny Manly of two 'Benefit of the Doubt' tries so they wouldn't feel "robbed" as he claimed the Cowboys were.
The first 'Benefit of the Doubt' try the ball may of been just before the try line but it slid along the ground and touched the chalk of the line. tied up on 12.
In Manly's clash against the Bulldogs I only learnt after the game when I went on SKY News Active- Sport Section- a comment one the Bulldogs players made revealing that there were a couple of forward passes they made and were glad they got away with.
I think it's finally about time that Manly should be allowed to get away with a couple of things in a lead up to a try. All the other teams do. Why can't our boys too? No matter how much criticising comes from the opposition players and their coaches in media conferences and their supporters.

Good post. Fact is according to the media and non-Manly supporters, Manly is responsible for everything that is bad in the league.
As it's been said, the reaction to this match would've been totally different had the cowboys won and the Manly club probably would have been fined 100k for Toovey's comments.
As it stands in the eyes of the majority, the halo wearing cowboys were deliberately cheated by the ultimate villians of the league. Their crime. Being a bloody good side despite years of adversity. A team I am forever proud to support. Write what you want telegraph, those with Manly hearts know the truth.

we didn't "get away" with anything. According to the rules they were clearly 2 benefit of the doubt tries. Just because jelly backbone Bill has looked at it 1000 times & bent to media pressure doesn't change the fact there was clear doubt in both tries & the video refs called it.

Simple. Manly should have kept all their players for the last few years and be 1.2 million over the cap and had all their points stripped and not played the cows on fri night. Simple.

Look at the angle from behind the posts...It looks like Forun had a complete air swing. I think this is where the benefit of the doubt came in. To see Johnny Coffs Harbour going off was hilarious, anyway there is only one JT - Jorge Tafua..

I love the Hate!!! Reason being it's disrespectful to our Club and a good motivation tool for our team. Also it reeks of jealousy and envy because against the odds we still manage to succeed. Obviously we don't deserve the Hate but what can you do to hush them? Win and gaining B2B titles would be a awesome way to answer this unwarranted criticism. Even if we win it all and they continue to Hate, we would have acheived our main objective and they can whine all they want. Success is the true gratification!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4