How is it possible???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Titans need the nrl to bail them out this year but are making a play for Inglis.

Just doesnt make any sense to me.

this is about the 10th time this week and last week I have read this same question.

Look at it this way. The storm apparently are bailed out by 6 - 8 million a year by news limited

bob dylan link said:
The Titans need the nrl to bail them out this year but are making a play for Inglis.

I dunno - they seem to get good crowds up there - would have thought with major sponsors like Jet Star they'd be going OK.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184328.msg278965#msg278965 date=1280184830]

I dunno - they seem to get good crowds up there - would have thought with major sponsors like Jet Star they'd be going OK.

[/quote]

Maybe Jetstar should use some of those $$$ to get the planes to a)run,and b)run on time!!

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184328.msg279726#msg279726 date=1280399839]

[/quote]

Maybe Jetstar should use some of those $$$ to get the planes to a)run,and b)run on time!!
[/quote]
A mate of mine is one of their chief engineers -will pass on ya comments.

:)

ayjay007 link said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

your still jealous we took your plane coming out of Melbourne Rd 4

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184328.msg279733#msg279733 date=1280401143]

[/quote]

[/quote]

your still jealous we took your plane coming out of Melbourne Rd 4
[/quote]

And thank fk we got another one and not yours!I really don't think i would have got on the "broken" one.

maybe gallop should be asking whats happening with the money,, good home crowds ,1 town team  they should be making a motza..
they should get audited..

Their crowd numbers are very rubbery.  They supposedly had 25k there the other day however their were heaps of empty seats.  When we were up there they reckoned they had 14k, didn't look like that many to me.  A bit like souffs couple of years back where they were talking up their numbers.  Whenever they talk about titans' crowds I take it with a pinch of salt.

MissKate link said:
Their crowd numbers are very rubbery.  They supposedly had 25k there the other day however their were heaps of empty seats.  When we were up there they reckoned they had 14k, didn't look like that many to me.  A bit like souffs couple of years back where they were talking up their numbers.  Whenever they talk about titans' crowds I take it with a pinch of salt.

Will be interesting to see what happens next year when the Gold Coast AFL team comes into the comp...

Half the tradesman and small business people on the coast are owed money by these guys.i have met 4 or 5 personally.and im not just talking about the fiasco with simpson and the centre of excellence.Im invOlved in junior footy here - The titans  wont cough up on their contracts for the young kids- simple stuff like boots,bags etc.they owed the qrl 30k in junior sponsorship and in the end the QRL wrote the debt off.The QLD player agents hate them also as the kids they have in their stable get promised the world in terms of coaching and playing gear and get nothing.

they are on the nose in this town after 3 years of euphoria and the crowd numbers are just made up IMO.I was a season ticket holder until this year and didnt renew-they rang me six times chasing it until i finally told the chaser to f...ck off.i got another call 3 days later.simply desperate.

The Gold Coast is really on its knees after the GFC.All,and i mean all,the developers are broke which has a flow on to unemployment and makes it real hard re sponsorship.The banks wont lend on the GC to developers for a long time going forward so the town will struggle.will be a real battle for that AFL side.Everyone says what a big AFL town GC is.That is rubbish-they get about 7 or 8k to the NM and lions games.Carrara is a nightmare to get into as well.unless they are successful big time early on it will,with western sydney,become thir vietnam.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9