How important is that win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Broncos facing the Storm and Dragons facing the Dogs. Two opposition teams on the rampage and we stand alone on 28 points. No matter what happens this weekend, BK was right to feel so passionate as we are set up for the finals and looking good for a 5th position at worst. Outstanding!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Was a VERY important win, as you said, if both the Dragons and Broncos lose, we're alone on 28 points and face the Bunnies, which we should win.

However, I wish they wouldn't do it in such a heart-attack fashion. In the last 3 minutes we had the Knights regaining off a short kick, Burns penalised for offside, Perry scoring, Kite's penalty, Burn's kicking out on the full and then Matai knocking the pass down, which if he didn't would have led to a 2-on-1 situation!

I literally couldn't watch for the last minute.

I am still looking all over the house for my fingernails!!!! I am also waiting to let the police know that no murder was committed around the time the final whistle blew and that there was no domestic violence or explosion in the house. :clap: :clap:

I literally felt my heart beating double pace. that was an awesome feeling and an awesome game, the kind of performance that showed grit and determination, the kind that wins finals!

Newcastle still have the bye, so it was very important to win that so we get in the four. I think we'll battle it out with Parra and Saints for a top four spot. Broncos look gone.

did anyone else think it was going to be shades of 1997 all over again!! Good gutsy effort particularly without BK for the majority of the second half!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2