How i see the Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Ashley Alberts B
Matt Ballin C
Steve Bell A
Mark Bryant B
Travis Burns C
Kane Cleal D
Adam Cuthbertson C
Shane Dunley A
Craig Halden D
Daniel Heckenberg B
Chris Hicks B

Ben Kennedy A
Jason King B
Brent Kite A
Kylie Leuluai B
Steve Matai BSteve Menzies A
Michael Monaghan B
Phil Moorwood D
Matt Orford A
Michael Robertson B
George Rose C
Paul Stephenson B
Brett Stewart A
Glenn Stewart C
Nathan Tutt D
Anthony Watmough A
Jason Wells D
Luke Williamson B
Michael Witt D

A Barring Injury will be in 1st Grade all year our elite
B Solid First graders should be there or there abouts
C The Surprise packets players whom could put real pressure on the Bs
D Just Making up the numbers and will only play first grade if we are in deep **** injury wise

Jason King = B Solid First graders should be there or there abouts ????

Ah, Cliffy I see you still can't bring yourself to admit (on a public forum) that King SUX! 8D

The squad looks okay but I am not convinced that we have a five-eighth. We also look thin on the wings, should the top two (Hicks and Robertson) get injured.

I am hoping that the skill level continues to improve and that our power game is more consistent.

There is a huge opportunity for Ballin or someone to step up at hooker and I am hoping that Alberts continues to improve.

Keys to a good year are a good 9, 7, 6 and 1. Our half will be much better and Stewart continues to improve. Our centres will be stronger.

Important questions for me are:

1. What will be the future of Monaghan - hooker, five-eighth (hope not) or England?

2. Can King and our front row live up to the wraps?

Agree CW, 5/8 is a big worry and unless our front row stands up and make consistant ground we may struggle, that means King and/or Rose have to have a huge year.

CW - I think our wing spots are ok. I think Des will start with Hicks/Steppa, then if one gets injured, Robertson, then Mayai, then Creary.

5/8 is a VERY big concern !!!!

We also have prop depth with King, Kite, Heckenberg, Leuleuai, Bryant, Curtis, Cleal, Styles - so I'm hoping that's enough pressure to deliver !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4