HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only concern is that those filthy slime seem to have a bit of depth - plus they've pretty much retained their current first grade side........

The problem I see is the minute Parra start to go well, it rushes to Brian Smiths head and rubs off on the players. He honestly thought they would win that match, you could see right through him in the pre match interview.

To be honest i would have preferred Parra to have beaten the Cowboys and played in the grand final.

It hurts a hell of lot more to lose a grand final then a semi/prelim and the more pain inflicted on Smith and his dirt farming sidekick Fitzgerald the better.

I actually think that a 29-0 flogging and missing the GF is better. Minor premiers and all the promise in the world and then a total capitulation is tops in my books. Saving Hindmarsh for the GF was the master stroke in a memorable season. :)

much as i hate the eels arent a few of you forgetting the record halftime semi scoreline a couple of weeks ago.28 nil at halftime in a semi.i think we have problems enough of our own to sort out.only 2 of their players made the train on squad so they are not a bunch of stars like roosters/bulldogs ,just a very good team,something we should aspire to.wasnt too much choking when they embarrassed us im afraid.

Sue thats true. I am just enjoying the present moment and would love to see Parra lose all grades! I don't really believe they will - just wishful thinking. I'll be cheering on the Dragons and the Roosters! :D

much as i hate the eels arent a few of you forgetting the record halftime semi scoreline a couple of weeks ago.28 nil at halftime in a semi.i think we have problems enough of our own to sort out.only 2 of their players made the train on squad so they are not a bunch of stars like roosters/bulldogs ,just a very good team,something we should aspire to.wasnt too much choking when they embarrassed us im afraid.

The reason that Parra lost against the cowboys was that their legs were so tired from scoring so any tries against us that they could get out of a gallop againt the cowboys. It was our plan to lose so badly to them that they would get beaten the next week.

A master stroke by Dessie. That is why he said that we didn't choke - we actually overacheived our goal and it wasn't until last week that we could understand what he meant by overacheiving this year.

I hear that next year we are actually going to try and beat them in the semi final and not prepare them to lose the following game. No wouldn't that be something different.

I was slowly starting to forget about that game, why did you need to remind me :((

How good is it to see all three Manly grades absent from all Grand Finals?? And for the last five years!!!!

PS Manly Fans: There's more than 11 rounds in a season.

How good is it to see all three Manly grades absent from all Grand Finals?? And for the last five years!!!!

PS Manly Fans: There's more than 11 rounds in a season.
is that the best you have?

If your going to come on a manly site and try to cast a fishing line at least put some decent bait on it....

clearly a westie!

But you still took a bite.

Collectively, all three Manly grades have had more off-seasons than the Annandale Rugby League Club who have been extinct since 1920.

You're obviously not a Cowboys or Tigers fan as you have the time to troll through other teams websites...

peter, if you think thats taking a bite our obviously not quite up for a challenge against many of us!

When does school start up again champ?

But you still took a bite.

Collectively, all three Manly grades have had more off-seasons than the Annandale Rugby League Club who have been extinct since 1920.
What an insanely stupid retort.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4