How good was that!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Just got back from the game.

Sensational effort by the team and fantastic atmosphere. Its doesn't get any better than that. Just e-mailed my boss who is a leb from Greenacre and told him the dogs suck.

Can't wait until the home semi as it will be even better.

The hampster can **** off to PL for the rest of the year as he had a shocker. Sherwin and most of the dogs were offside all night and didn't get penalised once. How he missed Burns getting pushed when he played the ball in the first half is a joke.

Bring on Melbourne and the rest of the teams as we fear no-one. We can win the grand final this year.

I watched it in a pub in Melbourne with a lone Bulldogs supporter. It didn't stop me making a hell of a lot of noise though, even if no one else ther was even watching the game.

Was it just me, or did Dunley have a blinder tonight?

And I thought that king and Monnas also played pretty well.

Choc's handling is abysmal and Mattai's tackling is still a major worry and he had a couple of bad one on one misses..

Good stuff. The Hamster had a shocker, both ways but we may have got the better of his shocking calls in the second half.

Kite had a blinder, have been waiting 2 years for him to prove his worth and he did it tonight. I'd be interested to know if there is anyone here with contacts in the club who can find out whether Watmough is injured or something. His defence has been pathetic the last two weeks, add this to his suspect hands and he was a liability out there tonight. Beaver showed what a true champion he is, had a blinder. Bell still looks gun shy, I'm hoping that he will be better for the run tonight.

We need to stiffen up the goal line defence, those first two Dogs tries were way too soft, can't afford that in a semi.

But good stuff, great win.

Just got back from the game.

Sensational effort by the team and fantastic atmosphere. Its doesn't get any better than that. Just e-mailed my boss who is a leb from Greenacre and told him the dogs suck.

Can't wait until the home semi as it will be even better.

Homer simpson can **** off to PL for the rest of the year as he had a shocker. Sherwin and most of the dogs were offside all night and didn't get penalised once. How he missed Burns getting pushed when he played the ball in the first half is a joke.

Bring on Melbourne and the rest of the teams as we fear no-one. We can win the grand final this year.

Whos Homer Simpson???

Im impressed big time. Im going to review my tape tomorrow and post about a certain period into the 2nd half that made all the difference. This team really has learned how to guts out a win.

Kite was massive tonight. Hes been good all year imo. But tonight was massive. Superb game.

Orford was awesome tonight.. didnt choke.. good kicks.. good try.. good field goal.

Monaghan was brilliant.. 40/20 awesome kick.

Beaver.. do we even need to say anything anymore or is it just a given. LEGEND.

I have been going to Brookie for many years but the atmosphere tonight was amongst the best I have ever experienced.

Brookie is such a special place.

the atmosphere was gat. When they ran out the sound was massive!

The whole game the sound was great and the hill was well and truly going off! I was soaked up in the atmosphere and i didnt even have a beer!

I think everyone is still missing Rose, e had a top game and he knows how to run into a tackle and keep pushing forward.

King had a good game but there were still too many flops and he has to stop turning his bac into the tackle, he loses all momentum

Orford, kite, beaver and monas all had good games as did Dunley

Beaver and burns tackling at the same time is a Lethal combination as they both make massive hits seeing these two chop down players was great

Yep Rose was good, probably only second to Kite. He is coming along well. Adds some good impact off the bench.

I'd be interested to know if there is anyone here with contacts in the club who can find out whether Watmough is injured or something. His defence has been pathetic the last two weeks, add this to his suspect hands and he was a liability out there tonight.
I think he still has a crook shoulder and has been getting needled up to play

Willo had a great game tonight as well seemed to make a thooooousand tackles.

Yeah wish i was there too!!!!

Top game... wasn't a bad player out there tonight... Choc did annoy me a few times with his drop ball but he made a few good hard runs.

Kite, Beaver, Orford, King, Dunley, Mona's, Hicks, Matai, were all stand outs tonight!!

I'm with CW... probably be alot of hoo haa about the Ryan and Dunley tries but even without trying to be biased i believe they got them both right!!

Proud to be an Eagle!! Let's give these farking comp a big shake!

Willo had a great game tonight as well seemed to make a thooooousand tackles.

39 tackles, 1 missed tackle 8| . 0 errors. He really is mr reliable, backs up at the right time, covers in defence. He'll never get huge wraps but he plays a very important role in the team. I loved that try he scored last week, he just looked so relaxed backing up Burns.

Choc had his moments but one thing that stuck in my head. When patten made the break from his own 20 , Choc was there and started chasing. When the centre bounced off Stewart some 60 metres downfield Choc was there to cover up. He ran his guts out for 50 to 60 metres and possibly saved a try. Cant doubt his commitment and effort. :clap: :clap:

We'll just excuse the fact he missed Patten twice and then Emelio once before he finally got him :p

King made the last tackle as well, I believe! (Or possibly in another chase, I forget)

Yeah it was King. About 15 mintues into the game. He also spread the ball in the last 5 minutes to get a break downfield which ended up with Hicks kicking it into the in goal to get a dropout.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6