how good was that ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Easily the best game of footy I have ever attended. The atmosphere in the last 20 was awesome.

Thank **** Tim Smith can't drop kick!

just got back. pretty good stuff.. everyone on the way out starting manly chants haha classic.

Great efforts. Heard Monas broke his hand.. not good especially with Beaver and BK having to play for australia.. possibly Matai too.

Great atmosphere at the end and awesome win, was tearing my hair out though!!!

must say I dont like watching league there, too far from the field.

At least I have a whole week to grow my fingernails back, that was a great game of league!!

Was wondering why Monas never came back on, gives Ballin a crack in the top grade I guess assuming Monas is out for a while.

Man that was so nerve racking!

We didn't look that great for a fair bit of the game (flashes of really good play) but we still won against a team that has good players.

Go MANLY!

**** yeah that was awesome!!

I was wondering why mona's didn't get a go.. well there u go!!

Pretty piss poor from Channel 9 not to give us viewers an update on it.... very good win

Go you eagles!!

Kudos to matty ordford today...

I thought he lead the team around beautifully after being 16 - 0 down.. i think he really took control

Got back some time ago and then watched the 2nd half on TV again. Absolutely awesome. Yelled myself hoarse sitting amongst the huge group of Manly fans in the Bay 14-16 area. Awesome atmosphere there.

hey downie - should have come said hello, i was in bay 17 with the unleash the matai sign.

was an awsome game showing the true spirit of the game, hats off to the parra supporters, we never shut up with the manly chants as they all passed us leaving and we even got a few well dones one the way.

nerve racking but a great game of footy, as was PL with steppa scoring with 30 seconds to go to win 32 - 30

Any of you guys catch the Premier League game as well? Stepho catching the Witt chip and scoring in the dying seconds to win just put the cream on the cake for a great day :clap:

hey downie - should have come said hello, i was in bay 17 with the unleash the matai sign.

was an awsome game showing the true spirit of the game, hats off to the parra supporters, we never shut up with the manly chants as they all passed us leaving and we even got a few well dones one the way.

nerve racking but a great game of footy, as was PL with steppa scoring with 30 seconds to go to win 32 - 30

Ah, that was you was it? I saw you holding it up a couple of times during the game. I also saw a 'King' banner in use!

dunley helped turned things for us with his metres today.if he can keep the niggle out of his game like that he is a real asset.maybe he will learn from that effort.with monaghan out he will have more game time and we get to look at ballin so there may be some positives out of his injury,althgough it will be a shame to break a winning combination.

Easily the best game of footy I have ever attended. The atmosphere in the last 20 was awesome.

Thank **** Tim Smith can't drop kick!

:dance: :drunk: :clap: :yeah: so many emotions....

That Smith call cracked me up.

I'd had alot of beers on both occasions... but I enjoyed that game today almost as much as that semi-final loss we had to Canberra back in 1990!

I love me league.... GO MANLY!!!

What a game !!!!!!

We were fortunate enough to be sitting in the Members Stand directly in front of the Manly dressing room. Great atmosphere in the Members Stand. When the players came off the field at 1/2 time , you could sense that this game was going down to the wire.

From 16-0 down with 5 mins to go in the 1st half , to come back to 16-12 down was a telling factor in the end result.

Great atmosphere throughout the ground , well done to those Manly supporters out in the concourse area. The feeling in the Members Area at full time when the Manly players came up the tunnel was unbelievable , the joy & relief from the players faces (close up) was unforgettable. We stayed in the Members Bar for 2 hours afterwards & saw the players leaving the adjoining dressing rooms to raptous applause.

In summary , a very enjoyable day/night at the S.C.G & to return home & flick on the news to hear that the 2 miners in Tasmania have been found alive & well just caps things off nicely.

Already looking forward to the trip out to Leichhardt Oval next Sunday. Myself & friends always look forward to this day out . Leichhardt Oval is a great football ground (not unlike Brooky Oval). As with previous years tradition , we'll be adjourning at The Orange Grove Hotel at 1pm for pre match drinks & then afterwards for post match drinks.

Hope to see plenty of Manly fans out there .

" Go you mighty EAGLES " !!!!!!

I watched the game at my place with about 10 Parra supporters. It was gold.

Orford is a champ :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4