How good is our Home Game Hospitality!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Got a leave pass from the one who should be obeyed. Went through the game day hospitality and booked in a few games for the season. Previous years have been a bit dodgy but with the COE it opened more marketing opportunities and they are great value.

Like most of you I can't afford the Chairman's Lounge at $440 a ticket. So I've gone the Industree Group Sports Lounge.

Best I get to take @byso for the first one - Manly - Newcastle which is my Birthday present and @byso's 50th belated due to Covid presi. Food, drinks, great companions, and hopefully a big win!

So everyone have a look and have a great game day!

Last edited:
Got a leave pass from the one who should be obeyed. Went through the game day hospitality and booked in a few games for the season. Previous years have been a bit dodgy but with the COE it opened more marketing opportunities and they are great value.

Like most of you can't afford the Chairman's Lounge at $440 a ticket. So I've gone the Industree Group Sports Lounge.

Best I get to take @byso for the first one - Manly - Newcastle which is my Birthday present and @byso's 50th belated due to Covid presi. Food, drinks, great companions, and hopefully a big win!

Nice man and happy birthday to Byso sounds like a stellar outing.

Like most of you can't afford the Chairman's Lounge at $440 a ticket. So I've gone the Industree Group Sports Lounge.

Sometimes it's important to make sure you include the "I" otherwise it just sounds elitist!
@:D@:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm just kidding. :angel::angel:

It sounds great and hope you have a wonderful time and share a few pics if you can. :)

Sometimes it's important to make sure you include the "I" otherwise it just sounds elitist!
@:D@:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm just kidding. :angel::angel:

It sounds great and hope you have a wonderful time and share a few pics if you can. :)
Definitely not an elitist, I'm surrounded by women. I just do as I'm told in a very efficient and quick manner

so much for my proof reading ability?

I'm with you there...often I post, go have a coffee, come back and have to use google translate to make sense of what I typed!

Definitely not an elitist, I'm surrounded by women. I just do as I'm told in a very efficient and quick manner
I agree.

"This is the way."

(Hope you have a great day as well, btw.)

Like most of you I can't afford the Chairman's Lounge at $440 a ticket. So I've gone the Industree Group Sports Lounge.

I didn't know there was 10 years (almost) between you two.

PS happy birthday in advance

Should we call you the Not So Supreme Leader if you can't even swindle some free tickets and stuff. Don't you have "people" that make things happen?!

Should we call you the Not So Supreme Leader if you can't even swindle some free tickets and stuff. Don't you have "people" that make things happen?!
As SL said, "Definitely not an elitist, I'm surrounded by women. I just do as I'm told in a very efficient and quick manner".

That's why he has the title of 'Supreme Leader' - he likes the irony of it.

At least that is what he told me it means - in person. (Sorry for messing with your head @Supreme Leader - PM me for more if you wish.........) :cool:

As SL said, "Definitely not an elitist, I'm surrounded by women. I just do as I'm told in a very efficient and quick manner".

At least that is what he told me it means - in person. (Sorry for messing with your head @Supreme Leader - PM me for more if you wish.........) :cool:
100% BB, I have zero power where I live. Yes I get asked my opinion, then they all do want they want!

so how do you send a PM? Remember I'm old?

Plenty of good options

100% BB, I have zero power where I live. Yes I get asked my opinion, then they all do want they want!
I hear that my friends haha, my wife's a damn Penrith supporter so sh1t is getting real straight from the get go this season

Sorry, but this conversation for some reason reminded me of this :) ....

(Still the off-season)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10