How good are our training facilities?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
With its leafy setting on the banks of Narrabeen Lakes our training complex looks good in photos and on TV. I'm just wondering how professional it is compared to other clubs.
I'd imagine that Canberra has the best, being able to use the AIS training facilities, along with the Storm who are able to use facilities established for Colingwood AFL. I've read that the Dogs invested a heap in their Belmore facilities.
Anybody with knowledge of this?

The Who said:
With its leafy setting on the banks of Narrabeen Lakes our training complex looks good in photos and on TV. I'm just wondering how professional it is compared to other clubs.
I'd imagine that Canberra has the best, being able to use the AIS training facilities, along with the Storm who are able to use facilities established for Colingwood AFL. I've read that the Dogs invested a heap in their Belmore facilities.

The mangy Dogs invested very little of their own money, the facility was built using government funds.

Manly's Narrabeen complex is seriously good. It has a few ovals and access to the NSW Institute of Sport pool and other facilities. The offices are demountable type buildings, but functional. It was used by the Waratahs as their base prior to manly taking over. I'd say it is far better than being based at Brookie full-time, and would be in the top 5 set-ups in the NRL.

Peter C said:
The Who said:

The mangy Dogs invested very little of their own money, the facility was built using government funds.

and poker machine revenue.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6