How do we fix Manly's edges.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually feel for DCE in defence. It's taken a while for he and Olokauatu to form a cohesive partnership whereas before I think he would doubt whoever was inside or outside him in defence and over compensate, or not trust them to make the right move and that was exploited and good teams targeted that space. Now he and Ola are safe but you had Harper rushing up putting pressure on everyone. Koula and Saab will work it out and I think that right edge will be safe long term barring injury, but the left is a worry.

Also all players need to have their hair short or on a pony tail on game days. When it bounces around unkempt it's like a red flag/magnifies how out of position they are in defence. I'm actually serious about this.

. I'd be moving Tommy in closer until he gets his body and his speed right. He's too slow to be out wide right now. I'd be moving Tommy to 5/8 for a while.
That’s what Seibs should of done against Newcastle in Mudgee and played Weeks in his position, building his confidence, not destroying the following week at blue bet, that simple move back then could of made a world of difference, anyway I guess we need to look forward now not back and your right we need a FB that can follow the ball in open space and provide covering defence, so yes one that run full tilt, So it’s still a good option Tom to 6 and Weeks or Koula back to one, as I think Rubes is a little off in his own running game at the moment.

Should of added, we need a 6 as much as we need a running FB, moving Tom helps two fold.

Last edited:
That’s what Seibs should of done against Newcastle in Mudgee and player Weeks in his position, building his confidence, not destroying the following week at blue bet, that simple move back then could of made a world of difference, anyway I guess we need to look forward now not back and your right we need a FB that can follow the ball in open space and provide covering defence, so yes one that run full tilt, So it’s still a good option Tom to 6 and Weeks or Koula back to one, as I think Rubes is a little of in his own running game at the moment.
I can't work out if Garrick is in his own head about playing centre or what's going on, he was always dependable and added punch from kick returns and finished well.

I can't work out if Garrick is in his own head about playing centre or what's going on, he was always dependable and added punch from kick returns and finished well.
Kind of think his not 100% either and hasn’t been for quite a while now, his knee and his frame since bulking up have probably both had an impact.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8