How did we lose that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I was at the game and saw a Manly team totally dominate the Titans at home, leading comfortably with 10 minutes to go. We had more possession, better field position and controlled the ball and defended well.

It beggars description that we lost. I still don't know how it happened. I hope someone tightened the hinges on the doors in the dressing rooms.

I guess we just got away from our game plan in the last 15-20 minutes,Titans had the bounce of the ball go their way,most of their tries were just sheer luck.

One of those games. They scored 3 bull$hit tries and we blew half a dozen good opportunities to close them out in the second half. Not a bad performance just a sloppy, slightly cocky effort and it bit us on the bum.

agreed.not a major worry.tough game last week and a touch of inexperience.we have young halves learning and top line players to come back.only slight worry is the psychological impact of giving away leads in all losses.

Yeah, I got a bad feeling after they scored their first flukey try (I thought it was either a knock on or offside by them, but was happy enough to see it awarded) that only intensified after they scored their second flukey try. Just seemed like the luck was with them for the night, and with 10 minutes to go I knew we had enough time to lose it. Yes, the winning try came from a clear strip that should have been a penalty to us, but we only had ourselves to blame for not putting them away when we had the chance.

We lost the game rather then them winning. We were kicking on second and third tackles when we probably should have been holding onto the ball close to our line. And Matai's kick to the corner that went over on the full!! Farrar didn't have the best of games

Was at the game, pretty good crowd I thought 

Since when do we put kick throughs on the 2nd tackle, we have a big problem with the bombs, forans kick through was never on when they scored that long range try.I feel sorry for souths but they'll feel the brunt of this loss next week.

Poor options, to much lateral running...again....Matai kicking? only 6 interchanges used when we looked tired?  Choc had a blinder though.  Better mark those Souffs little guys better next week.  Two competition points thrown away.       

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6