How confident are we?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Despite Ryan placing his bank into receivership by backing the doggies, the question is whether we will make money this weekend.

The bookies have us at an astonishing $3.00 to win and a points start of 7.5 is available at NSWTAB.

I can see me reaching into the pocket for this one.

I'm as confident as I was last week, which interestingly enough was more confident than I was the week before (I was very worried about the Roosters game for some reason!).

Exactly. And I always get a bit nervy when we play Easts. And I thought Amos was going to bag 5 tries.

I was confident last weekend though, just as I am this weekend.

Carn you Eagles.

Our fitness will beat them. I don't think we'll win by much though and I expect to be behind for most of the game.

if we can hold them to a small lead or be in front at half time, i'm quietly confident. if lyon and bell can get into the game we are a big chance.

I'm very confident. at 3 bucks to win, we look like a smart investment.

it'll be an arm wrestle, but like the game against the warriors, we'll edge it.

biggest threat to the win will be omeley stepping back into the pack.

I'm very confident. at 3 bucks to win, we look like a smart investment.

it'll be an arm wrestle, but like the game against the warriors, we'll edge it.

biggest threat to the win will be omeley stepping back into the pack.

I was extremely confident against The Raiders, The Tigers, The Roosters, and The Warriors.

I am also extremely confident this week, but in the opposite direction.

Manly (unfortunately) cannot win. Don't waste your hard earned Backer.

That said, I'm back on Manly at Brooky against The Titans - and 5-6 won't be bad at all.

I am not super-confident. We can win and will acquit ourselves well but we have been getting over the line without playing at 100%. I think we have an edge in the backs but it remains to see whether we will match them up front.

Personally I don't know why people give the Bullwogs such an aura. They have lost a lot of quality players since their hey day.

We are stronger than them at each of 1,6,7 and 9 - even with Monaghan in the side. Roberts is a very patchy player.

[quote author=Ryan]

Manly (unfortunately) cannot win. Don't waste your hard earned Backer.

Would you care for a little side wager on that?

[/quote]

Sold. $20-?

[quote author=Ryan]

Manly (unfortunately) cannot win.

Why?
[/quote]

Fuwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......plop.......tap...tap...tap....

Nothing... :sleep:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4