How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Las Vegas Blvd said:
A lot of you guys get bored far too easily ..

4Y39.gif

tumblr_m0n0rwUUCp1r2ygl8.gif

smcomments42.gif

I love the off season it's a great chance to follow other interests and come about mid to end January I really start looking forward to the footy.

You don't want footy all year round, crickets a great example of this they never used to play as much international cricket so you always looked forward to the summer. Now the play so often it's abit meh unless your winning the ashes 5nil :)

CAMBO said:
I love the off season it's a great chance to follow other interests and come about mid to end January I really start looking forward to the footy.

You don't want footy all year round, crickets a great example of this they never used to play as much international cricket so you always looked forward to the summer. Now the play so often it's abit meh unless your winning the ashes 5nil :)

BUT, if anybody does wish to discuss cricket, then discuss it in Silvertails' own Cricket forum located HERE

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/forum-24.html

Please DO NOT discuss it in the Rugby League forum.

Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

BUT, if anybody does wish to discuss cricket, then discuss it in Silvertails' own Cricket forum located HERE

No probs at all @jethro

Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Why is it a bit harsh? Silvertails has a Cricket forum so why discuss cricket in the Rugby League forum?

Also, who is Jimmy?

Jethro said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Why is it a bit harsh? Silvertails has a Cricket forum so why discuss cricket in the Rugby League forum?

Also, who is Jimmy?

The way I read it jethro was you didn't have a problem with my post and you were merely stating there is a cricket forum if people wanted to talk cricket

I know I didn't take offense to it mate.

CAMBO said:
Jethro said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Also, who is Jimmy?

The way I read it jethro was you didn't have a problem with my post and you were merely stating there is a cricket forum if people wanted to talk cricket

I know I didn't take offense to it mate.

You are correct, I didn't have a problem with your post so no offense was intended to you. I just gave a general comment to everyone in my reply post and I gave the link to the Cricket forum. :)

I really don't know why you are replying to my latest post as I was responding to Las Vegas Blvd's "Thats a bit harsh Jimmy" comment.

Jethro said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Also, who is Jimmy?

Jimmy Page is your twin lol

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
CAMBO said:

Thats a bit harsh Jimmy

Also, who is Jimmy?

Jimmy Page is your twin lol

Oh that again

smemotions24.gif

mozgrame said:
George is getting angry!!
Not long before the Trials Start and then the 9s. Can't Wait for Footy !

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:
Not long before the Trials Start and then the 9s. Can't Wait for
Footy !

Eagle Rock said:
mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:

mozgrame said:
Not long before the Trials Start and then the 9s. Can't Wait for
Footy !

Me either x 7!! :p

The title of the thread is "how boring is the off season?" Cambo is merely commenting that by making footy a year round thing,like cricket,it too would become boring! Surely that fits in with the "gist" of the thread!

There is no trial game here in Darwin this year, tho' I heard Parra & The ram Raiders will play in August.
August will be much cooler than April, which was when the BBQ Chooks got a whoopin' from the Bovine people, 50-12,
back in '12.
It was a Chooks "home game" which they christened the "Darwin debacle".

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Come on, Bering on go footy. Even touch footy with some of the stars from each team would be good. Anything but is void of silence. I will have to go back and watch my 70's grand finals again. Lucky they are dvd's and don't wear out so easy.

ayjay007 said:
The title of the thread is "how boring is the off season?" Cambo is merely commenting that by making footy a year round thing,like cricket,it too would become boring! Surely that fits in with the "gist" of the thread!

It's become the gist of this forum really. If you're not Mr Political Correct, you must strickly follow the rules while others do as they please. And with that note. Steve Matai will be heading back to LU

Cheerio!

So my better half parked in a 30 min zone to post a letter....forgot about the car then went skiing.

Welcome to a $70 parking fine and have a nice day.

Just to cap it off, tomorrow our dog goes into surgery....est cost....$2200!!!!!!

fook trees, need some footy to take my mind of 'things' lol

Ah well, what's a bit of cash for a happy puppy!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7