How Bad were Finch and Anasta??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
These two gifted that game to the Bananaenders. Were atrocious in all facets of the game and wel and truly exposed. Craig Wing was not much better.

NSW had one Prop too many. We looked so poor and it was clear we had not turned up to play. Must have been reading the papers this week.

well its the old cliche that the forwards where getting smashed so the halves cant be expected to perform, but jeez they looked awful. Anasta just didnt do anything while finch through passes everywhere, into decoys heads, the ground, got stripped , it was a Jye like performance dare i say!

CW, i actually thought Anasta was somewhat stifled but he did made metres when some of the forwards didnt. I agree with the worst kind of report card on Finch. That display by him was one of the worst i can remember by a half in an origin.

Very ordinary performance.
I thought Bailey & Matt King played OK , but as mentioned the halves struggled big time.

I actually flicked over to Ch V towards the end to watch a music special on The Strokes. The footy was getting me down.

I thought they were all three (Wing inc) pathetic all night. Why pick the halves of a team that can't make the top eight.

Finch's fairytale in first origin should not have been taken into account - not only did we not score a try in the last 60 minutes of a game we dominated, that sort of performance on the back of being rushed in is a one off performance not a sign of form.

there were plenty of ****e players last night - most of the nsw team.

the halves, wing, simpson, ryan, tahu, gasnier, omealy, kite and of coarse murray

we need to start Luke Bailey and Kite in the props. mason either back row or come off the bench and drop Omeally.

the worst display of football since Sharks vs eagles round 24 2005

Mata will love this feeding frenzy. :twisted:

The real story is just how well the Cane Toads played and their guts and commitment. They had a smaller team and gave it to us on the back of a completely inept display.

As for Anasta - I would never give him another blue jersey. Incredibly ordinary.

Anasta had moments where he played ok. I think Finch was the complete misfit. He did nothing, created nothing and looked pathetic. When will we be rid of the gus gould and ricky stewart love children from the Blues Team?

Pretty hard to blame Kite for the lack of forward domination. He only played the first 20 mins and cameback on in the 60th, the same as Hindmarsh, while Wing was playing lock.

Murray has a lot to answer regarding interchange decisions.

Spot on SBG. Buderus and Hindmarsh are near the best players we have and they are sitting there sucking gatorade. Absolute joke.

They played like VOMIT!

Can anyone remember a more inept display...........ever?
Hodges debut

Finch went from hero to zero very quickly

Makes you wonder about how correct some are when they have said the game is 20% physical and 80% mental. In the 1st game Qld may have been slightly down mentally due to the injury concerns in the Blues camp and the reverse the case last night. Then again it may have just been rigged

Anasta anf finch are playing like crap for the roorters so why would they be any better for NSW?

Gower will be back for SOO3 for sure. I think that finch just ensured that he won't be at the roosters next year as stuart will finally realise that he is useless and they won't win the comp with him in the team..

I'm going to the third game in Melbourne so while I was hoping NSW would win, in the end I wasn't all that disappointed we lost because it will make for a better game in Melbourne!

it was always going to be a loss for that reason PJ - so the melbourne game will draw a half decent crowd

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6