How are we gona beat Saints

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Their defense is a brick wall. They are going to be very hard to crack. The only way to beat them is to kick long and pin them in their own half with the same pressure defense that they put on. Keep a straight line and get up on them quick. Pressure them into mistakes the problem is they make very few mistakes. They have hands like glue. It can be done. We have the kicking game to do it but do we have the defense to do it ? One things for sure the Bulldogs are ****. They are pretenders.

I'm watching the game & I don't think the Dragons are all that brilliant. Now I wouldn't go & put my house on us beating them but I think we stand a decent chance of grinding it out with them if we can force the game in that direction.

From 1-17 I think we have the tougher, grittier team. They are just more polished than us, which shouldn't matter if we rub their faces in the mud all day. Doggies are really making them look good, not much creativity & letting the Dragons maintain possesion with silly muck-ups.

Young isn't a dummy-half's butthole & Soward still has awful defence. Anyone that thinks DCE is terrible should pay close attention to him, I know Soward has improved in recent seasons but he is still bollocks.

The only thing I'm sure on so far is that Ennis should be the NSW dummy-half. He is immense in big games.

im going out on a limb here but if we can score more points than them im sure we can beat them.

The bulldogs could have won that if they didn't give over possession at so many critical moments. We seem to go alright against the dragons so we do have a chance of beating them, especially with Foran in such great form and with Lyon returning back to his best. If Snake starts to get some form back then most sides better look out :)

TC has the key, he will unlock the Dragons when the time comes.

We smashed them last year.Des will have the game plan to do it again.With the Donkeys losing and us winning against the Midgets we can slot into 3rd spot.The Chokers havent forgot the shut out we gave them last year.

Well drilled, confident team used to winning. No easy unlocks. Respect their quality by doing it better than them. The theory is always easy.....

The dogs went pretty close and I think we are a lot better than them.

We beat them how we did at Brookie last year. Have your plans and execute them. Get in front and make them chase points.

hopefully not have the refs on their side as they seem to have atm every little thing seems to go their way
look at that rugby union try they were allowed to get away with

How are we gona beat Saints..

1st of all we claim the middle .. our forwards hurt theirs, they wont be able to go up the middle because we will own it..which will leave them only the edges.. have that covered with our sliding defense & they be stuffed just like last yr 24-6 we shut them out ..

& we have to be right up there & in their faces all the time not like last night 1st half.. dogs were just standing there waiting.. you have to come up & meet them pressure them to offload when its not on..

plus Ben creagh averages about 3 knock ons a game whenever he plays us..:p

Berkeley_Eagle said:
hopefully not have the refs on their side as they seem to have atm every little thing seems to go their way
look at that rugby union try they were allowed to get away with

This to me is the key, they are a good side based on defence. The are the referee darlings, protected species. They are getting away with more than any other team at the ruck, holding down and slowing the play the ball after having plenty of bodies in the tackle

the dogs had them rattled for sure and probably should have won.

The fact that they shoot for goal and field goals says they know they are limited in attack and they are

Also the dogs never roughed them up really where manly will most definately which is how the sharkies beat them too

they have great hands though so manly need to play there completion rate footy which they can at times and when the do they do everything faster, stronger and more skillful that the dragons

Really looking forward to this game , especially ig the teams are close to full strength

Yep, we just have to bash them out of it. Their forwards are soft compared to ours. What they have is resolve. If you can break that, they're pretty ordinary.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6