Hot-head Dunley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sick of his bone-head antics. That stupid forearm he gave Bowen on the ground. Cost us a penalty. Next set, in great position, Firman scores. 6 points there. We lose by 4 points. This kind of rediculous stuff loses us games. I hope Des puts a rocket up his ass in training this week. Discipline is still killing us. We're still giving away rediculous penalties.

Dunley not even good enough for PL.

All he has is speed from dummy half.. cos he cant pass.. kick or tackle.

We might as well stick in Stewart at hooker and he will have the same effect if not better.

He is potentially good but his impact is affected by the stupid things he does and the vital tackles he misses in the ruck. A few less brain explosions would help.

Other issue though is that a good young hooker is sitting in PL whilst Dunley (who has been a journeyman in his career and never really been a number 1 Hooker anywhere) keeps him out of first grade.

CW is right. I havn't seen it so far this season but he has the potential to turn the flow of a match with his smart running from hooker.

But like CW says, his brain explosions and hot headedness more often cost us more that he provides on field.

I like Dunners as an impact Hooker. Des seems to stray from what works, and embraces what doesn't.

Hicks to centre
Dunners less time

etc.

If Burns is no. 6

Ballin No 9
Dunley bench
Monaghan PL

thats what I would like to see.

Everyone loves a player with passion and commitment and Dunners gives that in spades. The trouble is he loses it every now and then and it really costs us. He needs to control his aggression and he deserves his spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4