Horror start to season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There does not seem to be anything happening at brook vale. I go past everyday and no obvious signs of work.

We should be playing the tigers twice a year!!! One game at Brookie the other at leichardt incredibly stupid draw!! Second year in a row we have played a single game against the tigers and at blue tongue!

I don't get why were playing at Blue tongue. Especially a marquee game like the Tigers. Should be played at Brookie Sunday arvo, no question. If they want to take a game to Blue tongue, play Cowboys or Gold Coast ffs.

That old school Sydney grudge matches should all be at Brookie Oval on Sunday arvo. Are you listening Gallop? Sunday not Monday you dope!

The tigers game should be a Sunday arvo at Brookvale that is a no brainer but the boofheads who run our game allow media enterprizes to run our game.How do the Broncos get every Friday night game and again the Sydney clubs are forced to play in bad time slots. Its a farce and the sooner News Limited get their grubby paws out of our game the better.

I think you should get used to our home games against WT being played out of Gosford for the foreseeable future. They pick up good gate money (plenty of their supporters up there) plus a guaranteed figure from Singo for playing out of that stadium.

Until such time as Brookvale replicates something like Kogarah in terms of undercover seating/corporate facilities, we are going to be playing two home games a year away from Brooky.

EagleRock40 said:
Round 2 v Tigers @ Bluetongue should have been scheduled for the Sunday arvo. In 2010, the same game attracted a full house on a Sunday arvo. Last year when it was on a Friday night there was only about 16,000

Last two years were sell outs 20,000 = $$ for club

the mauler said:
I don't get why were playing at Blue tongue. Especially a marquee game like the Tigers. Should be played at Brookie Sunday arvo, no question. If they want to take a game to Blue tongue, play Cowboys or Gold Coast ffs.

That old school Sydney grudge matches should all be at Brookie Oval on Sunday arvo. Are you listening Gallop? Sunday not Monday you dope!

I agree with you, but it won't happen for the reasons that others have mentioned above.

Apparently Manly have tried to take NQ games to Gosford before but the NRL have knocked it back as they only want games that will get large crowds up there (2008 NQ game excluded of course).

Phantar said:
Fyi Stevo:

"The scope of the Works includes extension to the Jane Try Grandstand, including tiered seating terrace, new corporate areas, new amenities and facilities.

“Stage 4 works consist of:
- Extension of Jane Try Stand one bay to the north
-
- New amenities - kiosk and toilets
-
- Community Function room

- Removal of structures to northern hill

- Additional seating infront of existing Jane Try Stand”

Try this link:

http://www.s-tz.com.au/projects/civic/item/57-brookvale

Masterplan Project B gives an indication of the scope of works being done to the JT stand.

Thanks Phantar

OK I understand we are still in 2011 and a long way from the start of 2012 however I pulled the draw and put a points tally together for games that Toov's would expect to pencil in 2 points, and for that matter most of us, given we have the same talent as last year, who I think, will be better given Foran and DCE have now formed such a good combination not to mention the rest of the team fully understand how to play with these two steering certain players around the park.

Here's how I see it, we have the wood on a lot of teams and I've factured that into my calculations and given away a couple of games that whilst I think we will be strong there's is always going to be games to the likes of the drongo's and maybe an upset here or there to the likes of the panthers or a team we should belt. Having said all that I have us finshing on 34-36 points and given we play the last 4 games against 2 teams that should go well in 2012 the drongos and rabbs, and I did say should, you never know with the miximo's.

So as we head into the Christmas period I want us all the enjoy the season and get a warm feeling as you all look forward to sticking it up all those who have and will continue to death ride us. Just do as I do when everyone tells you Manly is gone now without a certain coach, "You keep thinking that sunshine and it will be even more sweeter when we go back to back" that shuts em up pretty quickly particularly those that I took plenty of money off this year.

So in closing enjoy Christmas everyone and let's all look forward to another sensational footy season with our boys defying the odds!:laugh::D

Bloody ridiculous scheduling. Two 5 day turnarounds in the space of 4 weeks, and the Premiers playing two Monday games in the first 5 rounds.

And in normal transmission the Broncos have their Friday night schedule confirmed, and Griffin is even quoted saying what an advantage it is to them to have the same time slot and a guaranteed 7 day break each week.

I notice there back to giving us them MONDAY NIGHT GAMES!!! AGAIN!!!!:argue:
memories of 09,10 again, they`ll try anything to make it difficult to get that B2B title..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6