Horror Dental Visit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Well, my girlfriend went to the dentist yesterday just for the usual check up and clean. Anyhow, she has a pretty dodgy jaw that clicks a lot when she eats ect and apparently its a pretty common thing.

Anyhow, after having her mouth placed in the thingy that keeps your mouth open during the clean, her jaw dislocated. They didn't realise that it had happened at the time but when they took the brace out of her mouth for a break she couldn't close her mouth. It was fully open as far as it could go. Apparently its quite a common occurance however if left for too long the muscles around the jaw start to cramp up and contract, making the jaw unmovable with human force.

She was stuck in a dentist chair with her jaw partially dislocated, locked fully open for an hour and a half before they were able to get it back into place. They ended up having to give her muscle relaxants to get her jaw muscles to give in and have some manuverability.

Not only that but the muscle relaxants were pills!!!!! Try swallowing 4 pills with your mouth fully open.

Needless to say its turned her off dentists for pretty much the rest of her life i reckon. And it ended up that everything was ok. She didn't even really need a clean.  :eek:

That actually happened to a mate of mine once Fluff, needless to say he wasn't keen for her to try that again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4