• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

McEagle

I was at the game yesterday and i really wanted to watch Horo close and see what he can add....

I came away really impressed with the lines he runs and the ability he has with his hands....

I know he made a cpl of errors pushing passes, but i really like his positional play running lines and i reckon he has huge ability with his hands that will come out later in the year....

By the way , still the best ground to watch footy at

Go you silvertails:D:D:D

Does good things off the ball, as u said, runs great lines especially when decoy.... Last week v broncs ran a beautiful decoy for 2 of our tries... Will only get better me thinks

I was very impressed with his form yesterday. He ran with great purpose, quite a stark comparison with someone else that used to lurk on our left side in recent times...

Yeah while he made a couple errors yesterday I really like what i see. Takes the ball up hard. Runs good running lines and decoys which really helps our left side attack out. Is a decent defender and also has ball playing skills which he hasn't displayed much of yet but is more than capable of going off his Parra days. Really good pickup and will only improve with more game time.

He is actually a creative players with great ball playing skills, I know a lot of the stuff he tried to pull of yesterday didn't work but I believe when the left side gains more cohesion and chemistry he will be even better

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2