Horo recharged and out to shock Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Richard Maxton
Monday 8 July 2013 8:02 AM

Justin Horo has had tonight's clash with Parramatta marked in the calendar since he started at Manly and will have a point to prove against his old club at Brookvale Oval.

Horo has been a revelation for the Sea Eagles this season and is now at home on the northern beaches but there's fire in his eyes when he talks about his hasty departure from the Eels at the end of 2012.

"It wasn't really my decision," he said. "It didn't really work out for me at Parramatta for this year so I had to find a new home and I'm loving it over here at Manly."

After three consecutive losses, the Sea Eagles will be desperately searching for the fire they showed early in the season but Horo will need no extra motivation to make his mark in Manly colours.

"We need to turn it around and I think Parramatta will be equally as desperate. It's going to be a good game," he said.

"We need to start building for a big run at the back end of the season. We 've got about nine or 10 games to go so this is where it starts."

Having started in every game this season, Horo's cemented his spot in the side and is in negotiations to keep it that way into the future.

"I'd like to (stay with Manly). It's kind of my personality, I like to get pretty comfortable with the players around me.

"I was like that at Parramatta, ideally I would have like to but it didn't work out that way. Now that I'm here I'd ideally like to stay here as well.

"We're working to wards that now and hopefully we can finish it up soon."

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Horo-charged-and-out-to-shock-Eels/78947

RE: Horo charged and out to shock Eels

Can you please change the title of this thread to 'Horo recharged...'
At first glance I thought we had another off-field incident on our hands.

RE: Horo charged and out to shock Eels

Sorry I'll change it but that's the title on the mwse site.

Would be close to being our best player this year week in week out.Love the tough lines he runs.If we can get some variety in our play in the next few seasons he could be a rep player.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2