Horo crusher tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was a tackle in the storm/dogs game (around the 54min mark) that was pretty much the same tackle, didn't even get penalised

It wasn't the worst example of a crusher tackle I've seen but it was bad enough. They obviously had a plan to work the youngster over and Horo just took it a bit far. Most players are pretty good at avoiding it these days, they grab the attacker and then do a sort of release and drop at the last moment so you aren't coming down on the back of the players neck. Not sure if Horo attempted it and just got it wrong, but it looked worthy of at least week. Not sure of his record and if an early guilty plea might be enough to get him off? Hope so. I think after a bit of a slow start this season he is starting to hit some pretty decent form.

I didn't know Crusher could tackle. I should shut up on that, the bloke is a pig shooter so probably has a gun and is probably a decent shot :p

With Horo's record (he was suspended last year for a dangerous throw on Inglis wasn't he?) I'd expect he'll get at least a week for that tackle, maybe two.

But we should be getting Choc back to he'll just slot straight back in to the pack. Should be a minimum of fuss really. Lose one second rower and regain his regular partner.

Chip and Chase said:
TokyoEagle said:
A Crusher is a mammal with lots of facial hair that used to run around open fields during the eighties in pursuit of a ball made of pig skin. Occasionally could be spotted sporting the maroon colours of QLD rather than his usual maroon and white of his traditional roaming area. Last seen Crusher was spotted in the vicinity of Belmore Oval in the Canterbury Bankstown region of Sydney. If spotted, please contact wires on as soon as possible.

Crusher will be chasing you around if he finds out you've been spreading rumours he was a Queenslander.

True that, Chip. Didn't have my head screwed on straight, must have been confusing him with Chris Close.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6